RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
GUESS WHO IS BACK @_@

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
any one here still know me lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how you guys doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

about the request that i said id finish sorry my pc got virus and had to be reformat xD damm..
Spoiler for:
limewire mp3s

sorry if i was gone for a long time xD got hook on many mmorpg that was launched and animes release xD well im back i guess, oh about the one's requesting let me get my back skills need to practice first lol! then ill try to make the same usual stuff i made.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Welcome back, I was wondering where you went off to >_>
:taco: :taco: :taco:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Welcome back, I was wondering where you went off to >_>
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Welcome back!
We need you!
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
*hugs dollmage welcome back*

Do tell what you have been up to ^_^
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 04:24:21 PM by Zeriab »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Nice. I'm glad to see you're back.  :lol:

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
awwww tnx guys :D miss yah all =p

1)well i went to my province with apprently has no internetconnection all you could see are farms and green and nature stuff

2)have to finish my school and stuff lol, and finaly finish being an OJT =p

3)after that i've been playing with lots of MMORPG
perfect world
Lineage II
roseonline (private server=p)

4)im back now lol

5)well later ill try if i still got the skills and post a few tommorow =)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
WELCOME BACK!
Arlen is hot.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Welcome Back Dollmage!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 87
Welcome back Doll Mage! ^-^ And lucky you.... I waited a day downloading Perfect World just to find out that because of my I.P. I couldn't play it ;(

I want it to come to my area already.

I played both Rose Online and Lineage Two as well. ;D

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
XD hehehe tnx guys and what's with the pokemon rofl

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
WELCOME BACK! :D It's pokemonth. Also, I used to play ROSEOn, too. ;D Back when the legal one was free to play. XP

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
hahaha yeah but there are lot of private server out there, you could play anyway hmm should we closed this thread? ive been here like 2 days already =p