RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
This is going to be a weird request.....(Conditional branch call script)

Rep:
Level 87
Master of Stepmania
Is there anyway to use a conditional branch, then check if the screen color is -255 -255 -255 or just check what the screen color is, because the normal fading when you go from room to room is a bit boring in RMXP.

So that is, in every room i should have an event that run a parralel process which checks if the screen is a color, and if it is that color, change it to this color.

Is that possible in conditional branch or call script?
Does 2+2 equal a peanut?

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Wrong section...and there is a thing called transitions. Look for it in the event actions somewhere.

Rep:
Level 87
Master of Stepmania
Oh, sorry, i just thought the scripts in the Call Script function would go under scripts.
Does 2+2 equal a peanut?

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Oh, you meant the "call script" event action. I thought you meant an actual script. :V

Rep:
Level 87
Master of Stepmania
Lol, ;D

So, is it possible?
Does 2+2 equal a peanut?

Rep:
Level 87
try this:

Code: [Select]
Change Screen Color Tone: (136, 34, 119, 34), @0
Script: tone = $game_screen.tone
        print tone

that will give you back the screen tone as (136, 34, 119, 34).  I'm not sure how to separate those into individual red, green, blue, gray
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.