RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Gamevice.net Site Mockup, <- review. [VERSION 3 ADDED]

Poll

Which WIP version?

VERSION 1
0 (0%)
VERSION 2
7 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
LENS FLARE :V

I like it alot. :B
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
maybe Beans should be white with a question mark while the others are green with periods?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
The bean needs to be vectorized.  Just for consistency in the logo.  The text is too smooth for the pixel'd bean.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I believe arrow is working on a version 2 atm.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
But is it going to be 'pixel art'?  That is the point.

If you later want to print the logo in different sizes, the bean will look horrible.  So you would still need the vectorized version.  I use Adobe Illustrator for logos for this same reason.  I can resize the image and it won't lose quality.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 04:28:24 AM by Arwym »

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
why is this in gallery

anyway TWO TWO TWO!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
why is this in gallery

anyway TWO TWO TWO!
Because it's more about how the designs look. Nouman's just looking for feedback. :P I think...

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
That is right.  Design is art, really.  People keep adding web design topics to 'Computing', but they should go here.  Or in 'Everything Else'.  By the way, 'Computing' should be renamed 'Technology'.  More generic.  :o

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Actually it's too general I would say. Lots of things in "General Chat" could be put into "Technology." Well, maybe just one or two but you get my point. XP

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
The name shouldn't change- it'd only add to confusion.

Yes I am working on a version two...right...I'm totally not distracted by my new Xbox. >____>;

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computing

Computing is the activity of developing and using computer technology, including computer hardware and software. It is the computer-specific part of information technology. Computer science is the study of the theoretical foundations of computing and the application of the theories in computing.

Computing Curricula 2005[1] defined computing:

In a general way, we can define computing to mean any goal-oriented activity requiring, benefiting from, or creating computers. Thus, computing includes designing and building hardware and software systems for a wide range of purposes; processing, structuring, and managing various kinds of information; doing scientific studies using computers; making computer systems behave intelligently; creating and using communications and entertainment media; finding and gathering information relevant to any particular purpose, and so on. The list is virtually endless, and the possibilities are vast.

You are right.  Should not be changed.  But at least we should keep "web design" threads in the Gallery.  Unless they are more oriented to "web programming".

Sorry for changing the subject.  I am done with that.  XD

By the way, Arrow... since you do pixel art, would you let me make the "vectorized" version of that bean?  Just asking for permission.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Hey, if you would like to I'd be honored. :)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Just wanted to bump to ensure to everyone "GameBean" is not dead. I am taking my time planning it and not rushing out a completed site.

~ Good day....bitches.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah