RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Gamevice.net Site Mockup, <- review. [VERSION 3 ADDED]

Poll

Which WIP version?

VERSION 1
0 (0%)
VERSION 2
7 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 7

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Well, I'm not sure if any RMRK member remembers the idea of Gamevice.net xD (sorry for starting it so late)

VERSION 1
http://mildgreen.com/gamevice/

VERSION 2
http://mildgreen.com/gamevice/v2/

Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:54:27 PM by boe »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol love the guy at the bottom. <3

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Lol love the guy at the bottom. <3

glad you like him xD

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Why's it in some weird language?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Zomg you added the word "left side!" XD Gj on getting it up :)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol yeah, I should fool around with it soon and find out what I will use it for ^^

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
That guy at the bottom should be the mascot.  :tpg:

Nice work by the way.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Nice work by the way.
Thanks! A lot more people were into this I thought. I was expecting more views and comments  ;9

That guy at the bottom should be the mascot.  :tpg:
PLANNING STAGES FOR GAMEVICE.NET HAVE BEGAN.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

estimated time completion = LOL

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
The creature stuff is awesome, but I would prefer a darker colour, and not a white background...
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Well...the background will not change, I quite like the simple white look.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You are gifted with a money making talent ^_^
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
You are gifted with a money making talent ^_^

why thank you.

also I will be changing it from all white, to mainly white with a gray outside background. I will post a v2 with the BG soon.

Rep:
Level 87
Oh, that's all right.
I really like it. Is that Latin it's in?

Anyway, did you want to post a reminder in the Games section, Nouman?
I'm not very well known here, so I imagine you'd get more hits than a topic by myself.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
well, we shall advertise it when we are done  ;D
but it's not near that stage yet.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Wow that looks really good, and done like a pro  :tpg: lol and those little guys are really cool ^_^

Rep:
Level 87
I'm doing GBA, GCN, PS2, and classic reviews as well for the site.

1) I love your work on the site.

2) Alphabetize the consoles if possible.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'd say combine them. Use basically everything from V1 but use that gray on the left and right in it. :P Just my opinion.

EDIT: Erm... I think it's basically V2 except moving the bar to the left.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
^^

Version three shall be up soon!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
VERSION THREE (3)

http://mildgreen.com/gamevice/v3/

yes, I double posted.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Haha... Looks nice! :) Can you try putting the nav bar on the left because I'm more used to it there and I want to see if it looks better XD

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Add V3 to the poll!  ^^

Rep:
Level 87
Weird~

I still prefer V2.  :tpg:

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
For some reason, after looking at V2 closely, it seems to me like V2 is more readable (easier on the eyes, to be exact) than V3.  Maybe a few tweaks in V2, and you have a great design.  Just a sudden thought, though...  I could change my mind.

Rep:
Level 87
For some reason, after looking at V2 closely, it seems to me like V2 is more readable (easier on the eyes, to be exact) than V3.  Maybe a few tweaks in V2, and you have a great design.  Just a sudden thought, though...  I could change my mind.

Indeedy. Just tweak V2, Nouman, and you'll be set.
Then we can focus on how I'd like reviews done if that is okey dokey.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
The blue behind the headlines (Recent News, Categories, Featured Review, etc) on V2 looks much nicer.

The text, Join The Newsletter and Join The Forums looks a lot better on V3. It's too bold on V2.

Categories might not be too bad on the home page. It makes things a bit simpler to find, but I recommend adding more categories.

Put the navigation in some sort of order. Maybe "Wii - 360 - PS3 - DS - PSP - PS2 - Xbox - Gamecube." "Wii - 360 - PS3" would be the next gen consoles in order by sales, and they are the active home consoles. "DS - PSP" would be in order by sales, and they are the active handheld systems. "PS2 - Xbox - Gamecube" would be in order by sales, and they are the last gen consoles.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 07:43:04 AM by Irock »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
when new versions come out, they are tweaks of their previous versions.

anyways, I see the faults in this version myself, I will fix them when I get time and put a new version up, or edit v3. also irock, the game names a lined (for the most part) the way SuperPhillip wants. Also I </3 the blue barriers.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
LOL @ Legends of Irocks Mom

Version 2, definitely.

Rep:
Level 87
*puts on mustache*

V2 FTW!  ;8

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
new logo, yes or no?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Mind putting it in a version? That way we can see how it adds on. :P

EDIT: I see it. It looks coool.

Rep:
Level 87
Looks good to me. Let's save it for a later and use the old one for now.
Are we ready to do a review template?

We're very excited.  :D

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

Rep:
Level 87
Whatcha workin' on now?  :tpg:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
well nothing at the moment. (tests scheduled before breaks suck)
Also I want to get some more work done for my client Koreru, I've really put their site off for too long and he's been to nice to me so I should at least get another page design to him.

What's next for gamevice?

1. Makeover to V2
2. I have more design ideas than just what you see, I want to try and make another mock version with what I visualize in my head.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Cool. Not that it concerns me, of course.

Sidenote: Alert Arrow's site that there's a typo:

"BIIIIIIIG THANKS TO NOUMAN, who is still heling me with all of my dumb questions. "

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Cool. Not that it concerns me, of course.

gamevice concerns everyone at rmrk ^^ it will take a large community like this to get it off to a good start. I would love for EVERYONE to be interested!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

Rep:
Level 87
well nothing at the moment. (tests scheduled before breaks suck)
Also I want to get some more work done for my client Koreru, I've really put their site off for too long and he's been to nice to me so I should at least get another page design to him.

What's next for gamevice?

1. Makeover to V2
2. I have more design ideas than just what you see, I want to try and make another mock version with what I visualize in my head.

School is way more important, so good luck with that!
And help out Koreru. He looks like he's been waiting for a while.

Then start a review template! Arrrr! I have one on SuperPhillip Central, and the folks like having pictures and captions sprinkled throughout reviews followed by the recap section.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I have some ideas for that page, but I don't want to start anything Until I know what's possible with wordpress and once I have the homepage fully done.

I work taking one step at a time.  :)

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
We will support GameVice, friend.  We will.  :)

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O

Lol, in a matter of two days you've asked him quite a few times to get started on the review page.  The point of this thread is to get feedback on the HOMEPAGE, which obviously isn't done yet.  Doesn't it make sense to do the homepage first, and actually finish it before you start another?  Even if he was actually being paid for this job, that has to be irritating.

Anyways..

Nouman, I <3 v2.  Also, I like the older logo better. :]

Rep:
Level 87

Lol, in a matter of two days you've asked him quite a few times to get started on the review page.  The point of this thread is to get feedback on the HOMEPAGE, which obviously isn't done yet.  Doesn't it make sense to do the homepage first, and actually finish it before you start another?  Even if he was actually being paid for this job, that has to be irritating.

Anyways..

Nouman, I <3 v2.  Also, I like the older logo better. :]

So about that review template...

Seriously though, we like the site the way it is now.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 07:14:41 AM by SuperPhillip »

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Looks awesome Nouman!
And I can totally understand it.  :D

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I need to know the FULL category list asap.

I need to know what counsels and what ganresfor each.

example genres:
    * Action
    * Fighting
    * Shooter
    * Sports
    * Strategy
    * Puzzle
    * Simulation
    * RPG
    * Other

So it would look like:
Spoiler for:
- Xbox 360
    * Action
    * Fighting
    * Shooter
    * Sports
    * Strategy
    * Puzzle
    * Simulation
    * RPG
    * Other

- PS3
    * Action
    * Fighting
    * Shooter
    * Sports
    * Strategy
    * Puzzle
    * Simulation
    * RPG
    * Other

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Okay what the hell, Super Phillip, who the fuck is "we" and why wont you get off Nouman about the template, you've asked him three times. He knows you want it already, and he'll get to it when he gets to it. Its not like you can really complain, y'know? He's doing the whole damn thing, for you, for free, by himself. Patience for my friend, please.

Rep:
Level 87
I need to know the FULL category list asap.

I need to know what counsels and what ganresfor each.

example genres:
    * Action
    * Fighting
    * Shooter
    * Sports
    * Strategy
    * Puzzle
    * Simulation
    * RPG
    * Other

So it would look like:
Spoiler for:
- Xbox 360
    * Action
    * Fighting
    * Shooter
    * Sports
    * Strategy
    * Puzzle
    * Simulation
    * RPG
    * Other

- PS3
    * Action
    * Fighting
    * Shooter
    * Sports
    * Strategy
    * Puzzle
    * Simulation
    * RPG
    * Other

You want a list of consoles and genres, correct?

Your genres are good. For consoles let's have in A-Z order (I'm just listing them in no order):

Wii
Playstation 3
Xbox 360
Xbox
Playstation 2
Gamecube
Game Boy Advance
DS
PSP
Nintendo 64

Rep:
Level 87
Okay what the hell, Super Phillip, who the fuck is "we" and why wont you get off Nouman about the template, you've asked him three times. He knows you want it already, and he'll get to it when he gets to it. Its not like you can really complain, y'know? He's doing the whole damn thing, for you, for free, by himself. Patience for my friend, please.

If you have problems then say so in a less condescending manner. Thanks.  hehehe

And we is myself and the person wanting to invest some money into the project. He (and myself almost) is getting impatient that we haven't moved on from the starting phase. No need to be so hostile. We're all compadres here. :)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 06:55:44 AM by SuperPhillip »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member

If you have problems then say so in a less condescending manner. Thanks.  hehehe

And we is myself and the person wanting to invest some money into the project. He (and myself almost) is getting impatient that we haven't moved on from the starting phase. No need to be so hostile. We're all compadres here. :)

Get off Nouman's back, goddamn. I can't sketch, shop, detail, color, finish and send a drawing of mine in ONE day, He can't build a whole site in one day. If I had $1 for every review site made with the hopes of being awesome but is obviously shadowed out by the professionals at the well known sites such as IGN, Gamefaqs, even Kotaku, I'd be richer than hell.

Oh, and in case you didn't catch this.

He knows you want it already, and he'll get to it when he gets to it. Its not like you can really complain, y'know? He's doing the whole damn thing, for you, for free, by himself. Patience for my friend, please.

Its not like you can really complain, y'know? He's doing the whole damn thing, for you, for free, by himself. Patience for my friend, please.

He's doing the whole damn thing, for you, for free, by himself.

for free, by himself.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Nouman's a goddamn nice person. Also, I think maybe you should alphabetically list the consoles? ;8

Rep:
Level 96
...how was that condescending? That was pissed!

Rep:
Level 88

I couldn't have said it any better myself, though I tried. XD 

And we is myself and the person wanting to invest some money into the project. He (and myself almost) is getting impatient that we haven't moved on from the starting phase.

How can he/you possibly be impatient?  Nouman isn't getting paid for it, so in my opinion you can't be impatient.  He's doing something for you for free, that would cost anybody else a few hundred dollars.  I would be kissing his ass, not riding it.

You also need to realize Nouman isn't working solely on your site, he has other projects.  I doubt yours is first on his list, compadre.

Rep:
Level 96
That, and he's making actual, tangible income off of his other work.

Rep:
Level 87
Uh-oh! We've moved onto triple-teaming someone as usual! XD

Why don't you guys mind your own fucking business, hm?
It might be hard with you riding Nouman's jock, but please try.

Anyway, now you've made Nouman waste his time because I'm done with all of you.
Sorry, but I'll get someone else to do it. Thanks for wasting his time, guys. lol
Sorry, Nouman, thanks for your work, but your friends can fuck off for doing what they do best-- bitching at people that can't do anything about it.

He was saying we were going to get users from HERE. XD
You guys are all fucking assholes to anyone who doesn't suck the cock of one of your friends.
Sorry, but not happening. Now abuse your staff powers to make your e-wangs feel bigger. ; )
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 08:52:17 PM by SuperPhillip »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Don't leave, man. There'll be no more tomorrows to look forward to ;(

Rep:
Level 96
Ahhahaha. All I did was stick up for my buddy, dumb ass. I actually let it slide for a while, if you'll notice the last two pages. Tell your imaginary anonymous benefactor he can bite me.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Uh-oh! We've moved onto triple-teaming someone as usual! XD

Sorry, but I'll get someone else to do it. Thanks for wasting his time, guys. lol
Sorry, Nouman, thanks for your work, but your friends can fuck off for doing what they do best-- bitching at people that can't do anything about it.

He was saying we were going to get users from HERE. XD
You guys are all fucking assholes to anyone who doesn't suck the cock of one of your friends.
Sorry, but not happening. Now abuse your staff powers to make your e-wangs feel bigger. ; )

You're the one who's getting pissed at us saying how goddamn great Nouman is and that you're abusing your position.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
It's more like he's trying to abuse a non-existent one.

Rep:
Level 88
Lol.  I love how because we're getting annoyed with you constantly asking for more, you "fire" Nouman.  If you have an "investor" why the fuck doesn't he pay Nouman for MAKING THE SITE.  What kind of sense does it make to have Nouman build a site for free, pay for shit he needs to build your site, yet doesn't get compensated?

I'd love to see you get someone else to make a site, for free, and have it be anywhere near what Nouman was coming up with. 

That was probably the best part of your whole post.  Sorry Nouman is a respected member, and you're just some random ass who bitches and moans, and expects someone to build them an entire fucking site for free. 

Go bitch somewhere else.

Rep:
Level 98

I don't have an e-wang, I have an e-pussy, sorry. ._.

And no, i'm not a staff, nor do I suck e-wang.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

I just felt like I need to quote this and say something smart that contradicts him, but he doesn't seem to get it himself.

Let's talk about him like he was gone or not here anymore :] :] :xx

Also Nouman version 2 is more tidy, I'd say it's a good choice ; ;
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 09:58:30 PM by Ferenn »
:taco: :taco: :taco:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
lol.

Nice job Nouman. Smoosh V2 and V3 together imo for excellence.

I prefer V2's logo, just for the record.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hmmm...

SuperPhillip, so what's the deal now? I've already gotten my mind set on making a video game review site and I have spent money and time making the current versions. Since you already "fired" me, are you planning to keep the domain name or is that your domain?

@chewey, yeah I'm trying to see what I like from the two. Also the new version might just be a mesh of them all combined.

Rep:
Level 98
Well if he fired you, the site is obviously yours.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Just keep making it if you're set on it, Nouman. It isn't like you are now severely lacking because SuperPhillip decided to up and leave.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
In fact, it applies as such for Not-so-super-Phillip. He's severely lacking muchly.

http://www.gamevice.net/1/hello-world/#comments

Look at the real site, lol.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
GAMEVICE IS NOW OFFICIALLY CHANGED TO GAMEBEAN.NET AND WILL FEATURE ARROW'S BEAN'S AS THE SITE'S MASCOT.  :mex: :bean:

It is now a full community project, I will accept anyones input and suggestions.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LOL NICE. Good luck on it. :D

Rep:
Level 96
Hot off MS Paint the presses, made fresh tonight.

The BIG OLD BEAN!

(Pre-Version, using only 9 colors.)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 02:57:27 AM by Edgeworth »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
pre-version just totally owns.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Gamebean > Gamevice. It even sounds friendlier ^^

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
:O Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Rep:
Level 88
You have a much better chance at a successful site without dealing with him anyways. :P

I'll help, if I can.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
GAMEVICE IS NOW OFFICIALLY CHANGED TO GAMEBEAN.NET AND WILL FEATURE ARROW'S BEAN'S AS THE SITE'S MASCOT.  :mex: :bean:

It is now a full community project, I will accept anyones input and suggestions.
lol wut?
Awesomeness! :bean:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
something I made really quick. Just a font and two gradients.

yay or nay?
Spoiler for other:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 09:02:42 PM by Nouman »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I like the spoiler ones better (if they were a bit smaller :P) The second one looks great for, like, gamespot.com. XD

Rep:
Level 88
The ones in the spoiler are better.  I just really don't like that "g".  Black and green is my favorite one though.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Same, but like I said. Black and green was already used for gamespot. :P At least it used to be. I don't know now >_>

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
We do not like that "G"! XD Also, there's a white spot in the bean.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Nice, but it's still missing something.
But.....what...?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I don't like the fancy "G". :( I also don't like that there's a little bit spot to the right of the bean. That sticks out like a sore bean.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
the g stays :D

also the bean isn't the final version :D

fixed spot on right side

« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 02:01:44 AM by Nouman »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
YES. Okay. It's fine for me, then. The "g" is fine if you want it but w/e. XD You'll make it work ;D

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Replace the word "forums" with something else. Forums are usually an accompanying feature. not a headlining one.

Rep:
Level 96
REVIEWS. PREVIEWS. BEANS.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
The beans need more shout to it, since it's practically the whole banner.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
the bean isn't complete ^^
it's arrows first versions.  :o

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
The beans need more shout to it, since it's practically the whole banner.

Dude, it says bean twice. AND has a picture of a bean. How much more attention do we really need to draw to the fact that the site's motif involves beans?

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
lol I meant the word "bean", not the bean itself :lol:
My mistake.

The actual beans are alright. :P

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Fancy 'g' is too fancy.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
EXACTLY. But Nouman wants it. >_> Also, lol at Zypher's pointing out of the bean. "Beans" is a joke and I understand it but as Zypher had pointed out, there just seems like too much of an emphasis on the beans. :P Maybe just "Game reviews and previews"?

Rep:
Level 98
LENS FLARE :V

I like it alot. :B

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
maybe Beans should be white with a question mark while the others are green with periods?

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
The bean needs to be vectorized.  Just for consistency in the logo.  The text is too smooth for the pixel'd bean.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I believe arrow is working on a version 2 atm.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
But is it going to be 'pixel art'?  That is the point.

If you later want to print the logo in different sizes, the bean will look horrible.  So you would still need the vectorized version.  I use Adobe Illustrator for logos for this same reason.  I can resize the image and it won't lose quality.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 04:28:24 AM by Arwym »

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
why is this in gallery

anyway TWO TWO TWO!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
why is this in gallery

anyway TWO TWO TWO!
Because it's more about how the designs look. Nouman's just looking for feedback. :P I think...

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
That is right.  Design is art, really.  People keep adding web design topics to 'Computing', but they should go here.  Or in 'Everything Else'.  By the way, 'Computing' should be renamed 'Technology'.  More generic.  :o

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Actually it's too general I would say. Lots of things in "General Chat" could be put into "Technology." Well, maybe just one or two but you get my point. XP

Rep:
Level 96
The name shouldn't change- it'd only add to confusion.

Yes I am working on a version two...right...I'm totally not distracted by my new Xbox. >____>;

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computing

Computing is the activity of developing and using computer technology, including computer hardware and software. It is the computer-specific part of information technology. Computer science is the study of the theoretical foundations of computing and the application of the theories in computing.

Computing Curricula 2005[1] defined computing:

In a general way, we can define computing to mean any goal-oriented activity requiring, benefiting from, or creating computers. Thus, computing includes designing and building hardware and software systems for a wide range of purposes; processing, structuring, and managing various kinds of information; doing scientific studies using computers; making computer systems behave intelligently; creating and using communications and entertainment media; finding and gathering information relevant to any particular purpose, and so on. The list is virtually endless, and the possibilities are vast.

You are right.  Should not be changed.  But at least we should keep "web design" threads in the Gallery.  Unless they are more oriented to "web programming".

Sorry for changing the subject.  I am done with that.  XD

By the way, Arrow... since you do pixel art, would you let me make the "vectorized" version of that bean?  Just asking for permission.

Rep:
Level 96
Hey, if you would like to I'd be honored. :)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Just wanted to bump to ensure to everyone "GameBean" is not dead. I am taking my time planning it and not rushing out a completed site.

~ Good day....bitches.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah