RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Haha, I'm back ...

Rep:
Level 90
Well what do ya know ?!
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Woot Its Balzing Balze the Blazer !!!...

I finished your Horse Battler Mate !!!

Char Set

And He it is The Amended Battler

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 89
Welcome back.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
blaze coming back isnt such a good thing....well if you are back i guess ill gauge my eyes out and say welcoghry skfhflku my eyes are gfjdgopj gouged jfl out jdgl cant see your postsfgdfl;j

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
The chart has changed!

Rep:
Level 90
A new enemy, or ya still on ma ass ??
MSN CHAT-

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Well the chart has changed, so no.

Yeah they hate me..Because im a spammer but guess what?

BOOBS!

I spammed.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: arlenreyb
Helloooo!
Hi there, newcomer ?

[Haha, Mental ... Spammer ... me ... off the hook?!] :P
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Yeah, I'm new here.
I'm really curious now as to what craziness went down on this forum before I joined. :o

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
Oh, umm nothing really ... just half of the forum (three people) fighting with me ... and umm ... yeah well, more then three people. And one of those people got banned with me for spamming. Thats about it ...
MSN CHAT-

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Quote from: Blaze
Oh, umm nothing really ... just half of the forum (three people) fighting with me ... and umm ... yeah well, more then three people. And one of those people got banned with me for spamming. Thats about it ...

Well, i can say that Blue's Hots and The bodges and everone side was winning...and were right.
But i dont wanna take anyside...i know this will end up getting bans a lot.
And if i am forced to take side then....i'll take the more than 3 ppl...cuz they have a point...which some ppl on the OTher side dont..
And Mental
BOOBS! dont spam or u'll be....hated.....more hated by everyone.

And Blaze,

WELCOME BACK!
Arlen is hot.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Good to have you back.

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: Nightwolf

Well, i can say that Blue's Hots and The bodges and everone side was winning...and were right.
And if i am forced to take side then....i'll take the more than 3 ppl...cuz they have a point...which some ppl on the OTher side dont..
And Mental

And Blaze,

WELCOME BACK!
of course you would take the side of three or more people, cuz yer an ass hole. In fact how about this ... don't choose any sides at all. Why don't you just read the topics and not post in'em. No ones forcing you to pick a side.

(Thanks gil, glad to be back)
MSN CHAT-

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Blaze...

Nightwolf Said
And Blaze,

WELCOME BACK!

It was a little extream to call him a Chocolate Star Fish (in a less subtle way...)LOL

Blaze I have missed you around here and so have a few others... Silverline even says in his Blogg that you are missed as you entertain... Your side (if there is one) is also fairly large, just not as strongly spoken...

After all we are here to make games not make friends or Enemies... if you make friends then its a bonus.... if you make enemies use them to fuel your game making... prove to them your worth, by making a kick-arse game... Why not add em into your game as lame retarded bad guys... or None playable Chars that come out with quotes from here... I dunno...

RPG making is such fun  !!!... Don't let Spamming or bickering destroy it !!!

Any way Blaze do you like the new Battler ?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

And Blaze,

WELCOME BACK!
of course you would take the side of three or more people, cuz yer an ass hole.

Why are you starting a fight.I am on their side cuz i told you they make a point.
Blaze calling me an ASSHOLE(i am not calliing blaze, blaze called me a asshole so) i dont want to fight u..plz i dont want to get banned and u to be banned again and again.And ur flaming i think calling me a bad thing.
So...take it back or you;ll get banned.

And..everyone is an asshole(im not flaming) cuz thats how the excrete feaces!
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Welcome back Blaze.
Don't do your drugs and don't get banned again, that's what I say.

And Mental

And Blaze,

WELCOME BACK!

OMFGBBQSAUCE!

Wait. Let me get this straight.
You believe that the majority are always correct?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Quote from: arlenreyb
Yeah, I'm new here.
I'm really curious now as to what craziness went down on this forum before I joined. :o

http://rembrant.net/wiki/index.php/Blaze
bringing sexy back

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
That write up is cool... (No profile on me ?)  :(

Rep:
Level 90
Well, I have a feeling blaze is gonna change!
Dont ask me why I get this feeling, I just do...
welcome back anyway!

Rep:
Level 90
Haha, I love you guys .... that didn't sound right in so many ways, but I luv ya as friends .. ok still doesn't sound right but what ever :P
MSN CHAT-