RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello! Glad to be here!

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Hi, my name is John and I, like thousands of other avid RPG gamers have a wonderful idea for an RPG game...

Okay, now that the lame UBER-NOOB stuff is out of the way... I just started learning how to utilize and work with RPG XP and immediately, hundreds of questions are rolling in... I AM working on a project myself called...

LETHAL VISIONS: First Chronicle

Premise behind story...
Spoiler for:
The idea behind the story is that you are a high vanguard of Levoriel, the Queen of Nariil (bad guy) who after years of honorbound servitude, are sent to attack and destroy the village of Reviin. Despite being attacked numerous times by pitchfork wielding citizens on your way to the village, you hold fast to your cause, and the orders of the queen. Upon entering the village however, and beginning the purging of the souls inside, you come across several instances where malicious torture and brutality take place... by your own soldiery. You try to resist, and find yourself on the wrong side of the queen's good graces, and thus begins your work to oust the Tyrant of Nariil.

Why were you bound to serve the queen? Why the sudden change of heart? Why are you constantly getting these wierd flashes of the future and past in your own mind? These questions and more will be discovered in Lethal Visions: The First Chronicle!

I'm very interested in learning about some of the scriptings, but plan for an active ABS, some pre-rendered backgrounds, and some tweaking of in-game graphics. I'd ALSO definitely like to learn about the ability to utilize a game without ANY RTP from RPG XP, so that a computer without RPG Maker XP can easily install and play the game. I don't know if this is anything other than a simple removal ofall material and re-materializing every aspect of the game, or of there's some other thing that has to be done first....

Questions, Questions...

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
welcome.  :D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
goodtimess
Whats up dude.