RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Andinout's Ressources

Rep:
Level 87
Every thing i editd and made (still more to come) plz tell me if any thing needs working on

NEW
Locker

---------> Might be a day till i can find a file Uploading site

Battler's

Spoiler for:

CHARACTER SETS (Map Elements)

Spoiler for:

CHARACTER SETS

Spoiler for:

Tile set's

Temparly off

Autotile's

Spoiler for:

Battler's Soldier 02

Spoiler for:

CHARACTER SETS Soldier 02

Spoiler for:

Sorry for any missing Image and Note that i am going to replace them with Fixed and new
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:47:57 PM by modern algebra »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
can you post some of them here for preview?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
sorry was sleepy  done now tho

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
It's quite nice, though I am curious as to which program you used to do this. To me, it looks like you painstakingly went pixel-by-pixel changing the colors.
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
If he uses the pixel2pixel way....
It must be very laboreus ;D
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
i use GrapicsGale

and i do it pixel way but i right Click the color and Double click the color pad thing

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
If you have access to  Corel Photoshop or Adobe Photoshop your job could have been a lot easier with the "Color Swap" option. But, if you do not have that program, well, your way is the only way ^_^

Rep:
Level 87
i dont have access to  Corel Photoshop or Adobe Photoshop  but might do as time passes :)

Rep:
Level 87
Update with

2 Cher's

1 Battler

v2 of Dark army plz tell me if thay ar any better
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 01:56:47 PM by Andinout »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
They look pretty good. Very nice if you want to make an army. Sometimes the colours look kind of strange but all in all nice job.

Rep:
Level 87
1  (Map Elements)

3 autotile's

1 new Battler

4th Battler fixed

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Very Nice! One comment though. On your opening curtains it seems somewhat unnatural in the last frame to be SO straight. You might want those lines to mimic those on the second frame (slightly diagonal) to make it look better. Also, the third frame should not be SO angular... again, it looks a little unnatural.

This is only from visual, I'm not sure how it looks in game. Just the exactly straight last frame and the extremely angular third frame seem a bit unnatural.

Rep:
Level 87
curtains update now look's natural.  err i think lol

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Looks Great!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Very nice indeed!
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

pokeball BK.Offline
Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Very good  :lol:

Rep:
Level 87
hello and sorry for not posting any thing new PC had gone down and being waiting to get a new one got it today and will be doing more agein next year

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
I like them a lot! It'd be great to see some more next year! These are great ;)
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Welcome back Andinout!

Rep:
Level 87
The time is nearly here got a lot of new things comeing soon but need to go look at a lot of it and also Finish my TileSet's then thay will be here. here is a pic of some solders Recolors

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I like Green Arshes. Also it seems some of the links you used to imbed the pictures are broken.

Rep:
Level 87
Did not really look but will fix them soon thanks for letting me know

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
No Problem

Rep:
Level 87
Old ar back and Some new

Rep:
Level 86
What's the black stuff on that screen...? Blood?
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.

Rep:
Level 87
What's the black stuff on that screen...? Blood?

it was going to be Burnt grassĀ  still thinking to keep it or not

« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 08:33:30 PM by Andinout »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Thank you for fixing stuff, but it seems the last three arent woking right.

Rep:
Level 86
I think you shoudn't keep the burnt grass. I think it looks weird, especially since it would quickly grow into a gigantic fire of mass destruction. Of course, that's your decision ;).

[offtopic]And nice new avatar Sexualbubblegum! You look hilarious (<--- I meant that in a nice way, not that you look like an idiot<---)[/offtopic]

Rep:
Level 87
I think you shoudn't keep the burnt grass. I think it looks weird, especially since it would quickly grow into a gigantic fire of mass destruction. Of course, that's your decision ;).

well i might  take it out any one else think i shoud keep it or not?

pokeball 006OfflineMale
Rep:
Level 85
Your whites are too bright!

Rep:
Level 87
Your whites are too bright!

yeay i know being needing to Fix that

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
not bad at all. Recoloring can be very tediuous at times.. I use basic paint to do my reimages
"GRIFFITH!!" ~Guts

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
It wasn't entirely necessary to bump this topic. The last post was in May 2008. Try not to do it too often. :]