RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Inserting face sets

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I'm looking for something that will enable me to post the characters face when they speak so that you know who is saying it instead of putting their name in the text box.   Does anyone know of anything that can do this?  I haven't seen anything anywhere that looks like it.

Rep:
Level 87
Master of Stepmania
Dubealex's CMS. Search around for it, should be out there somewhere.

It allows you to do both things, and even if you don't want to write the name in the message box, you have the possibility to create a small extra name box at the left upper corner of the message box.
Does 2+2 equal a peanut?

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Hmm..I think this should go the scritping section. Moderator :tpg:

Anyway, its truely possible. We have Dubealex, as gameo said, but I think Gameo means AMS(Advance Message System) and not CMS(Custom Menu System) ;D.  We also have CCoa and Slipknots AMS. Just go to these forums.

www.creationasylum.net

www.hbgames.org

And you should find what you are looking for ;)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I was not the one to make it possible xD But I sure did point people to the right place, check out these:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,1767.0.html
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,256.0.html

Also I will move this to scripts sections.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Thanks guys, Slipknots is working great for me!