RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Whats that, you've made another fourm??

Rep:
Level 88
supsup
this add, was not made by me but by a friend who told me to post it up on here...so, here we go.

No, what would give you that idea.
Pingu Cast(web site) http://www.freewebs.com/pcast/
by a show of hands how many of you like to see people make a fools of them selves?
how many of you like to listen to Howard stern (is that right) well you've come to the wrong place. . . . .

From the darkest depth of my keyboard . . . . .
past the wire of my CPU comes a bold idea. . . .
Pingu Cast Samui's way of reaching out to his fellow internet goers.

Q : Whats "Pingu Cast" better yet Whats a "Pingu"?
A : First "Pingu" is me my friends say i walk like a penguin and named me pingu, i though it was unfair cause i was bored and i was also copying Zell's boredom walk.(see FF8); Pingu cast is A small Web/pod cast that i decided to make i place of a myspace player.

Q : What all can we expect to hear on this pingu cast?
A : Kick ass topics a bout my life, the Internet, false albums (see Irock's "Sing Her Good"), and many many more delicious topics

Q : What other types of things will i find on Pingu Cast?
A : You will also find: The Alex Mack(sparten84) Radio show, the various ways to contact me, Project status (RMXP, RM2K3, Photoshop pictures, Others), and what to expect on next weeks radio show.

Please note: any examples given here do not belong to Pingu/Samui or Alex/Sparten84
And are subject to removal
For Free Web Design, E-mail us at freewebdesign@gmail.com

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sparten, your known on this forum for starting many forums/sites, I would cut back form posting more advertisements.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
supsup
sparten, your known on this forum for starting many forums/sites, I would cut back form posting more advertisements.

:'( ok.. well, thats pretty much all i could do with out someone getting pissed at me..guess I cant even do that anymore.

O WELL!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 12:16:53 AM by sparten84 »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

:'( ok.. well, thats pretty much all i could do with out someone getting pissed at me..guess I cant even do that anymore.

well, I noticed you have tried to start multiple forums/sites, why not make ONE site? you can advertise web design on there, have an rpg maker board, and do your little show. And instead of members across sites, you would have members in one area and a better chance for a larger community.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Project 03
(This is not kidkay)
Do you often try to do many things at once?
maybe you should tone it down and stick to just one or 2 things at one time.
This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Or, yeah, you could just copy exactly what Nouman says and say you're not kidkay even thought your name states otherwise. >_>

Also, if you're going to be advertising, PLEASE do it professionally. I have no idea what you're Q&A is saying. The grammar made me more confused than it helped. It helped, but confusion came with it. I'm not sure what you're saying at times.

Rep:
Level 88
supsup
Or, yeah, you could just copy exactly what Nouman says and say you're not kidkay even thought your name states otherwise. >_>

Also, if you're going to be advertising, PLEASE do it professionally. I have no idea what you're Q&A is saying. The grammar made me more confused than it helped. It helped, but confusion came with it. I'm not sure what you're saying at times.

well, like i said, I didn't make this. My friend did. I just copied and pasted...

well, I noticed you have tried to start multiple forums/sites, why not make ONE site? you can advertise web design on there, have an rpg maker board, and do your little show. And instead of members across sites, you would have members in one area and a better chance for a larger community.

well,
I would do this, But, Pcast is not my site. I just have my own show on this site. This is actually Samui's site from Rmrevolution.

Rep:
Level 88
Project 03
Generally when people advertise they want feed back about the product not the advertisement . . .
Also can i just add i've seen worse advertisements and no one hounds them, is this just cause sparten made the post?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 03:48:08 AM by Kidkay »
This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
MY EYES

the buttons to the left are too big :(

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Generally when people advertise they want feed back about the product not the advertisement . . .
Also can i just add i've seen worse advertisements and no one hounds them, is this just cause sparten made the post?

yes