RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Guess what bands I saw on the 2nd Of November

Rep:
Level 87
Heyo guys, Redwyn got to see these three bands....

Drum role please....

Seether, Breaking Benjamin, and Three Days Grace!

Anyways, they were awesome! I was headbanging with a group of people in the stands... And I had several drunk people almost fall on me.

Well, discuss if you like these bands or not, or ask how they were ^_^

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I don't like the bands.
hope you had fun in the fake mosh/ bunny hop.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I thought all those bands were the same thing.

Rep:
Level 87
I thought all those bands were the same thing.

Nope. Not really.... Breaking Benjamin turned like into every emo band out there now, which made me sad :(

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
They're all cookie-cutter radio rock. Nu-metal is for saps.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Hey hey, this isn't a band basher topic, this is about him having fun at a concert. Who cares who it was that he watched? Regardless of that, he was at a concert, watching a few bands, enjoying himself, and making good memories. Let 'em be.

Rep:
Level 94

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks Arrow, but I really don't mind. Everyone has opinions about everything, because opinions are like ***holes, everyone has them. ^_^

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Yeah discuss, not be all like nu-metal sucks. :P I don't like it either, but still I'm not just gonna flat out hammer it.

Blah, I'll be quiet.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Awesome.

Did you get the autographs for me?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
Awesome.

Did you get the autographs for me?

Man, I wish! Those back stage passes were expensive!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
true, if you had fun, awesome ^^
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
how was Breaking Benjamin? not a real fan of the other two.

Rep:
Level 87
Breaking Benjamin disappointed me in the beginning, but they got better later on... The main singer looks like every other emo singer now though ;( But he also had a throat problem so he didn't sound the same.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Sounds like a mediocre time!

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Seether isn't really anything special

Breaking Benjamin's pretty good. They started to worsen after We Are Not Alone.

Three Days Grace has a really awesome singer, it's too bad the music isn't much to be proud of =/

Rep:
Level 94
I got guitar. I learn chord. I get signed for multimillion dollar contract to Island and my song on radio.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Seether... don't recognize the name

but I like the other two bands. Sounds like fun
(Wish I was there ;9 )

Rep:
Level 87
Guess who I'm seeing tonight!

Brand New! At 7!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Guess who I'm seeing tonight!

Brand New! At 7!

Now if anything is cookie-cutter radio rock, it's that band.

Rep:
Level 94
Brand New isn't radio rock.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
What would you call them, then?

Rep:
Level 94
I'd call them Taking Back Sunday wannabe's.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Sounds like a mediocre time!
Hah  :D

Yeah, I was forced into listening to Breaking Benjamin at a friends house once...I don't like them, they're pretty terrible, I'm not a big fan of Emo music.
Never heard of the other two, though.

Rep:
Level 94
Breaking Benjamin is not Emo.