RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] EVArt

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Zypher told me that he had never seen my art, which reminded me, 'Oh shi- I never posted anything on rmrk!'

Cloud (Unfinished Photoshop ; - ; )

Yes, I know the feet are weird, and the arm holding the sword is funky looking because I am not done w/ it.

Good y/n?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:02:56 PM by boe »
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Sweet~ ;D
But work on the shading!
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Its so good that it raised a question.

you do drugs, dont ya?
Arlen is hot.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
It looks cool.  For future reference though, you should spend more time considering the pose.  The sword looks really light the way he's holding it.  Even if he's really strong, you should give him a more stable stance.  It just makes the sword look more powerful.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
It looks cool.  For future reference though, you should spend more time considering the pose.  The sword looks really light the way he's holding it.  Even if he's really strong, you should give him a more stable stance.  It just makes the sword look more powerful.

The drawing itself is about 2 years old, I just decided to scan it this month. ; - ;

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87

The drawing itself is about 2 years old, I just decided to scan it this month. ; - ;

Yeah that's cool, that suggestion was for future drawings.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Looks great, EVA. 'Tis a ncie picture of Cloud you got there.

However, as you said, the legs are kind of odd and the left hand seems sort of big. Otherwise, it's good.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Technique is pretty amazing, but proportion and posing is a little lacking.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
Technique is pretty amazing, but proportion and posing is a little lacking.

Thanks, i've gotten alot better at posing. Like I said, this is a 2 year old picture, I wasn't as great as I am now back then.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Post something recent! =)