RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] My crappy CG art

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
I used Adobe Illustrator to convert line are taken from a cell phone camera into a tracing. It turned all the noise from the picture into black dots all over the picture, I erased most of it and tried to have the converted line art as accurate to the original as possible. I colored it using Photoshop layers and Burn and Dodge tools for some crappy shading.

What do you guys think? Should I change anything? Add? Remove?
I know live trace sucks, so I'll try doing it the hard way next time. Or maybe just replace my artist alltogether lol >.>
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:03:25 PM by boe »

- -

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
I would suggest not using only the burn/dodge tool to shade and highlight.  Try actually picking the colours yourself.  It'll look better.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
also, try thinner lines.