RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Arwym's Domain

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Arwym's Domain

Um, many areas are still under construction.  But the blog, which is the most important part, is already there.  I update it very often and, well... it needs readers.

Arwym's Domain is my personal network, or so I call it.  It is supposed to be a collection of websites revolving around me and the things I love and do.  I decided to have a mascot for it.  That white ball with cute eyes that appears in the portal page is my mascot.  The design is a sliced Photoshop image and needs to be fixed later.  It's in ugly tables and so on.  I guess I can't help it much if it's a sliced image, but I'll do what I can.

The point is that I would love to see more people commenting on my blog and my project ideas.  It keeps my motivation up and makes me want to continue further.  So if you don't mind, and if you like what you see in there, please let me know with your comments and feedback.

Like I said, this is a work in progress.  But I hope you enjoy your visit.

And if you ask why "beautifully insane", that is because I act very random in real life.  Sometimes I am so hyper and happy and bouncy, pretending to be a cat around the house and playing with real cats.  Other times I am this annoyingly serious person who criticizes every single spelling or grammar error she finds in store ads, TV commercials, magazines, brochures, games, etc.  And she sometimes begins to discuss strange and uncommon subjects that no one else seems to be interested about.  Like parallel worlds, how a game is made, the website she is building, her projects, her latest MMO character's build, her online buddies, and so on.  And there is more, but I can't remember at this time.  So yes.  To me, that has got to be bizarre, and to some, insane.

Thank you for reading this crap!  :D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I liked the I AM CUTE pic, cuz that is really cute =D
Arlen is hot.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
LOLyay!   :tpg: A reply!  *Hugs*  Thankies.  :D  I ish happeh now.

Heheh, yup.  That white ball is really cute.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
^____________________^
totally awesome! :D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Yay!
<3 the mascot  :lol:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm in ur blog, readin ur filez.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Wow, guys!  Thanks for the sudden interest, LOL.  I got surprised.  I really appreciate this.  All your comments have been replied to.  :)