RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gravedigging

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I think we should institute a 24 hour ban on anyone caught necroing a post that is at least 2 months old. These topics are dead for a reason.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
This should only be for some forums boards. if someone has a question or comment about anything in RPG Maker related section, I think they deserve to bump it. Even if its just a response to a tutorial saying they enjoyed using it.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 08:52:49 PM by Nouman »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I agree.
 ;)
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
This should only be for some forums boards. if someone has a question or comment about anything in RPG Maker related section, I think they deserve to bump it. Even if its just a response to a tutorial saying they enjoyed using it.

if it is on any board and is an actual contribution to the topic, I see no reason why it should be bannable

if it's just "lol bump" or something stupid that doesn't have anything to do with the art/RM question/etc...
then yes 24hr suspend

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
It depends on the topic. Once in a while (rarely) I bump my Smilies thread as well as my puzzles thread. Sometimes I have an update and sometimes I don't. Things like that don't deserve a ban. Something that would is posting in a 3 month old topic saying, "lol. I agree :V". That's just plain annoying. :-\

Rep:
Level 86
The same thing we do evernight
Why worry about what someone posted in a topic you haven't posted in over 2 months?

Rep:
Level 94
Because its fucking annoying.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Technically, it's not gravedigging if the thread was still on the first page. Where the issue lies is when a thread from the second page and on is bumped, because then it knocks another thread off the front page to make room.

So yeah, if anyone does that then they should be punished.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
We should do that or lock them in a room with Zypher.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Holk has a good point.

BANNED
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 08:16:41 AM by Anski »
:tinysmile: