RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The first thing you EVER posted!

Rep:
Level 90
You can find this out by looking at your profile and clicking, "View all posts made by (you)"
Then go to the last page of posts, the final one will be the very first post you made!
Heres mine.

I have been wondering how to do that too.

Even if its something stupedly short, post it anyway.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Mine doesn't exist any more since it's so old, but I remember what it was. It was about stupid stuff happening in games, and I mentioned in FFIX where Zidane and Vivi wee off Eiko's wall ~
bringing sexy back

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Some stupid question in the troubleshooting forum which, like nearly all of my threads so far, is completely without a reply.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Me too. It was about why RPGXP didn't work when I ran my games. I later learned that my processor isn't fast enough.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
meh i joined along time ago so um i think it had to do with....something stupid...something about swords.....and something.....funny? which didnt get dissed by (blueXx,zshadowzero,nightwolf, or um....any1else) because they didnt exist! :D i dunno i think was asking for a sprite when i could easily do it myself

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Mine got deleted to.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
mine was deleted, a little rgs.dll question that was never goodly answered
(aka asked how someone without p.knights can play my game - answer was rtp and all file included, which is obvious, but no one remembered to point at the dll file)

dwarra's first was about his game called moon or something lol and it went something like "zomg best game eva, join my site need 100 members in 1 month" sort of thing XDDDD
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Quote from: blueXx
dwarra's first was about his game called moon or something lol and it went something like "zomg best game eva, join my site need 100 members in 1 month" sort of thing XDDDD

Yes, I remember. It was called Dark Moon and I and 5 more people were the only ones who actually joined!

Mine probably was deleted (I think it was in the welcome section.. And Fiestin was the first to answer my thread or.. something..)

Rep:
Level 90
~
My first post was a noobish post with script edits to change all the default things... menu and battle really only I guess but meh.  It involved a lot of work and I never though to make it into one script and was like "Uhh take my scripts.rxdata lolz  :whoa: "

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It was in troubleshooting but its not there now
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
'The RPG Tree' Head Admin
See Welcome section...topc called g'day....a bit donw, but ou shoild find it

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
i did this:

how do you make the screen into fullscreen when you're in test mode
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3486

I made that the same day I create my account. (Funny enough)
I don't remember the original version though. I see I've edited it 18 times.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Last July in the welcome section, got deleted now.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
My first post has been deleted already. I think it was in the Welcome section.
I don't remember...
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
mine was when dwarra was hosting rpg maker 3d

i keep getting an error with the data.cab
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Mine was asking how to get rid of the white background of charsets and stuff in rmxp. Back in the n00b  days of 15 Jul 2005.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Next time I join a new forum, I'm going to look for one of these kind of threads, and make my first post in it, and then edit in a link to it.

edit: like this

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
hey im Monster Doog and im new here. Hey Everybody!
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I think it was a big list of problem(as i told deleted) which blue,Diablo,greywolf(who i dont know where he is now), zshadowzero(same as greywolf) and many more.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
Topic: CPU Speed vs Graphics Card
loonygamer

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:09 am   Subject: CPU Speed vs Graphics Card
If i have a P2 400MHz pc and a 128 mb video card, will that prevent lag?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
My first post was in the Resources section. It was a topic actually. I was taking requests for custom MIDIs. Man, that topic got popular fast. >< I couldn't keep up with all the requests and had it locked.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
hey, how can you make it when you kill a boss or somethink, it stays dead, cause every time i come back, it is still there

first post, that topic was the first thing i learnt about switches, ah memories :D
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker