RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Battle music

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Is it possible that someone can make a script that, so when you enter SOME battles, the battle music carries on as the map BGM?
Like in FF games, when the map BGM is the same as the boss battle music, they blend together when the battle starts and ends?

If anyone could find or make this, then i'd be very grateful :)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Try events, when the fight is over, changer the bgm to the battle music. That should do it.
If thats not what you need, than I am of no help.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I mostly want it at the start though, thanks anywayz mate ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
Skilled Scripter, Shitty Mapper, Decent Writer.
It's simple really.

Scene_Battle

Step#1
Find where the battle script starts playing the music and add a conditional branch there that makes it only start playing the map's battle music when you want it to. This'll keep your map music playing for the duration of the battle.

Step#2
Find the method that restarts the map music. This should be located somewhere around in phase5 of the default system. Put the same conditional branch around the code that you used in Step#1.

All in all, a 15 minute edit if you know where to look.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Thanks, will try that ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.