RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] CHAIN Song

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
Does anyone want to sign up to make a chain song?

Does anyone NOT know what a chain song is?

--------------------
Signees so far:

1) djkdjl
2) Tsunokiette
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:27:51 AM by irock »
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I'll sign Up.

What is it and what do I need?
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
1) You need some sort of a music composing program [we will probably make the song in mp3 format]

2) One person works on the song for let's say a couple of days,,but doesn't end the song,,instead,,the song gets passed to the next person in line.

3) This next person then works on the song,,for let's say a couple of days,,and passes it to the next person,,and so on

4) Each person can only compose,,let's say only 20 seconds of the song.

And you never know,,our final composition might make the RMRK magazine,,courtesy of nightwolf.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 08:29:19 PM by djkdjl »
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."