RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A couple non-related issues [RM2k3]

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
1. How do I make an inn effect, but it free and with a custom message, not pre-programmed. Yes, I can change the pre-programmed messages, but I want to be able to, for instance, have the main character examine his bed at home and sleep for free, and no mention of paying either. How?

2. I want to be able to change the music on a certain map, but from a different map, and have the change be permanent. How?

3. Can I make it so that there are random battles, but without the music changing or restarting? I want a constant music regardless of battle or not on a certain field. Can it be done?

more may come...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 12:38:36 AM by alfinchkid »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Learn to event. I either found a tut on this site before or found out on my own. It was for RMXP but eventing should be the same.

That doesn't really help...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It means use the search bar or find some tutorials. This is a pretty simple event to make.

If it's so simple, then why don't you help me? Or link me to a tutorial that will help? And what search bar?

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Search Bar.
Helping those who cannot be helped is a waste of time.

Read more tutorials and learn it by yourself.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

The search bar is not helping at all. I can't find any topics that even remotely deal with these kinds of things. Please, do you know how to solve these problems? The search bar, even narrowing it down to precision with advanced search is NOT WORKING. Please, help me out.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Cutscene Before Title tutorial
I searched the first time, and I found it >:(
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

What the hell? Who asked for an intro scene, I can do one of those. Besides this is for RM2k3 not RMXP.

Somebody help me, this is far from solved! How the hell do I do this? And what is the relevance to that link?