RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RPGXP] Using multiple tilesets?

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I've noticed you select new map, name it, and select the tileset for that map. But sometimes whilst I like whats in one tileset for decoration, the walls or something else doesn't look right. Is there any way to switch between tilesets without whatever's on your map automatically converting to the new one you've selected? Would it work if I just made one really long tileset of all of them on one very long picture? Its messy that way though

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
No way unless you master the skill of copy paste and make a new tileset and then add it to your databse.
Or get the world tileset which contains of all damn tilesets.
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
No way unless you master the skill of copy paste and make a new tileset and then add it to your databse.
Or get the world tileset which contains of all damn tilesets.

Aye, I think I'll have to make one big long one with copy paste. Whats this world tileset you speak of, does it exist or are you saying it should exist?

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
There IS, It's caleed The Ultimate RMXP Tileset.
I think it should be in hbgames.org...

Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.