RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
King of Fighters 2006

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Opening video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oN3R94DcbY

This game is totally the shit. It has BIlly Kane, Terry Bogard, Geese Howard, and all the good characters from the previous games as well as some cameos like Fio from Metal Slug and hanzo Hattori.

A must play. SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES!

I only have one character left to unlock. :o

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Erm... Console? XD

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Is it an Arcade game? :police:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 89
Maybe in japan. It's for the PS2.

This game is fun to play, but it also sucks. The problem with it is the voice acting (English). The voices were horrible! Luckily, it has a language selection, so I always set it to japanese. The subtitles also suck. Every now and then, while the character's talking in cutscenes, the subtitles disappear before s/he's done talking.
RuneWorld (Title clickable)
Now recruiting!

Spoiler for:
Current team:
Composer 1 = Suezo
Eventer = RefresherSpray
You wish to apply? Send a PM with a sample of your work with an attachment.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
...have there ever been any games with truly decent translation? Also, to Joe Average (me), the translation quality doesn't *really* matter. We don't speak Japanese, so we can't dispute its accuracy. And besides that has very little effect on the fantastic gameplay.

Rep:
Level 89
Don't get me wrong, the gameplay is so freakin' awesome. The only things that sucked were the translations and the voices. I mean, Who would hire pathetic excuses of voice actors?
RuneWorld (Title clickable)
Now recruiting!

Spoiler for:
Current team:
Composer 1 = Suezo
Eventer = RefresherSpray
You wish to apply? Send a PM with a sample of your work with an attachment.