RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Random Signature

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I did this just a second ago, took 5 minutes to do, boredom got to me.

Criticism is appreciated, since I may start doing this sort of thing.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:05:45 PM by boe »

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Using three or four colours is usually a bad choice. It's very hard to make them blend properly. The text could use some work as well, and the signature itself is a little big. I like to use 400 x 150, but that's just me.

Try out some beginner tutorials, you'll get the hang of it. Pixel2Life and Tutoralized are good places to find tutorials,  PlanetRenders has some good ones on their forum too.

Also, it has no border, be sure to add it next time. :)

I'm just gonna guess that the background is a stock image. Stock images aren't bad if you know how to use them. Try downloading some brushes from DeviantArt and brush in a background.

There's your criticism. :D
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 11:18:57 PM by Firerain »