RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Sharing a demo help [RM2k3]

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I went into Project -> Create Gamedisk so that I could give my game to a Beta Tester, but when he got it, the program screwed up. Tell me, what do I need to do to play may game outside of RM2k3, and what does he need to do?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 05:13:12 AM by Zeriab »

Rep:
Level 86
did you put a runtime package in the file?

How do I do that?

Rep:
Level 86
When making the game disk, be sure to tick the box which says to include rtp. I think this will solve your problem, but then again, its been a while since i've actually produced a gamedisk...

That didn't help, it's saying the same thing with the RTP as it did without it.

It opens a dialouge box with a bunch of question marks. At the top is something like this:

"?????????Legends??of??Chaos??????chaos??????????"

In the middle is a line of question marks and it has a file directory.

At the bottom are 2 checkmark boxes with a bunch of question marks as the line it's asking.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Please give us some screenshots.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86
yeah. did you check both of those boxes?

Experimenting and luck helped me, I have it solved. Thanks though. Apparantly you check both boxes then click the left option. But thanks anyway.