RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Koreru - Site progress!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
^^

and here is a version 2. I'd love to hear which you like better and why. Or just feedback on vr.2

Version 2:
http://mildgreen.com/koreru/v2/

Version1:
http://mildgreen.com/koreru/
Oh god Nouman, that certainly looks better. I believe that's the best looking web page you've ever worked on. Good work. :D

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Second version.  The menu is much easier to notice.  But I still don't see much point in showing the latest forum posts, as it is a web hosting service's portal, except for making visitors aware that there exists a community, which wouldn't be a bad idea.  A service with a satisfied user community.  It can attract customers...  Heh, keep it.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Second version.  The menu is much easier to notice.  But I still don't see much point in showing the latest forum posts, as it is a web hosting service's portal, except for making visitors aware that there exists a community, which wouldn't be a bad idea.  A service with a satisfied user community.  It can attract customers...  Heh, keep it.

^^

remember everything that is shown isn't my choice. It's the clients and he wants me to display as much of: http://dtw.koreru.com/ as I can.

:D

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
If it's their choice...  Just remember that it is also the designer's job to educate the client and think of what is best for them.  But they probably have a reason.  I don't know.  It's your client.  :)  Anyhow, fantastic job.  You will earn what you get paid.  I hope to see a portfolio of yours one of these days!

Edit:  Hm... now that I think about it, I should ask you for a few tips or lessons, to see if I can improve and start my own career.  That, if you don't mind.  If you read my blog, you know I am very serious about it.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 04:42:29 PM by Arwym »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
:D

I have read your blog and I have no problem helping you through anything. I am already helping/teaching a person on RMRK by the name of Jalkson, also RMR admin, and was going to help irockman, but I don't know if still does it. The best way is by chat, I've helped jalkson no problem through chat.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Thank you, Nouman.  XD  I asked for help, but now I will be shy about asking in chat.  XD  I just know it.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
LOCKED - Koreru shut down