RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
DanMic Forum

Rep:
Level 87
Im A Legendary Gun To The Max x10
Ok this is a new, cool, organised(took me for ever) forum controlled by 2 admins me and Vipet2..(My best buddy) We named it danmic forums cause well my names Michael and his is Daniel so we just fused em.. Im still currently fixing up a few errors and still finishing the skin ive made but other than that its ready for you guys to join up and start posting.. Ive made it to help others in need, to chat and have a good time, make new friends and a couple other reasons.. Ive posted a few of my resources there for you guys to use if you want there in the gallery, we also have avatars in the gallery, and links to helpful tuts, a few good scripts and so on.. So it would be really cool to see a few of you guys there makin some posts helping it become active.. Hope to see you guys there..

Heres the link, i hope to see a few of you guys there: http://theshack.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to check it out or even join up.. Its not a bad forum its just a bit quite at the moment.

Rep:
Level 87
Just so you guys know we haved had a little move so the link is now http://shadowslayerproductions.com/divisions/danmicforums/index.php
Hope to see you guys there.

Rep:
Level 87
We have had some upgrades done to the forum. We now have a shoutout box on the front page, for easy talking from member to member. We now have a gallery with a load of resources on the way. We also have out own IRC Chat for the forum so you can chat to the other members.

We are a good forum and we aim to help you guys out, so we hope to see some new members there soon.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
website? or is it just a forum?