RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Natural or fake beauty?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I think Holk's commenting on how it sounds like it came from some badly-translated Famicom game.

edit: A Winner is You!

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Natural, the "impurities" give people their differences. If we were all beautiful, no one would be.

Rep:
Level 86
being a girl myself I suppose I can have my say. I never wear make up, and if i do its VERY rare and i would only wear eye-liner and mascara. It's just not that nice to wear, yeah it looks good, but the slightest bit of wind and you have mascara down ur face. You can't rub your eyes. I mean I just think  it's more trouble than it's worth. Anyway yes im natural and I intend to stay that way, naturals always the best way. You should be who you are.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
being a girl myself I suppose I can have my say. I never wear make up, and if i do its VERY rare and i would only wear eye-liner and mascara. It's just not that nice to wear, yeah it looks good, but the slightest bit of wind and you have mascara down ur face. You can't rub your eyes. I mean I just think  it's more trouble than it's worth. Anyway yes im natural and I intend to stay that way, naturals always the best way. You should be who you are.

M...  Mom?

Rep:
Level 86

M...  Mom?
yes.....of course ¬_¬

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.

100% agreed!  YAY for us naturals!  :P

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You two should totally make out.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
kinda creepy that you want to see your mom make out with some other chick, dude

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Fake beauty isn't even beauty, in my opinion.

When a girl wakes up in the morning, with her hair tousled and no makeup on, and still looks gorgeous? THAT'S beauty.
Agreed

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009