RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A good MMORPG

Rep:
Level 91
Anybody know a good one? Small, and simple, but populated MMORPG??

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Eh... Runescape, WoW, Habbo, VMK, Coke Music... I don't know if those are what you are looking for though.
~Reagan Quotes~
March 30, 1981 (to surgeons as he entered the operating room following his assassination attempt)
"I hope you're all Republicans."

September 25, 1987
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell a (Republican)? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

Join VT Talk! At http://www.freewebs.com/vtnetwork

Rep:
Level 91
Narrow the list to actual MMORPGs, and completly free ones.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
You can play WoW on private server for free.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
Yeah, but you have to buy the game.

Mapel Story is an okay one.
~Reagan Quotes~
March 30, 1981 (to surgeons as he entered the operating room following his assassination attempt)

September 25, 1987
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell a (Republican)? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

Rep:
Level 91
What do you need for it to run.

Download the client. It might take a while. go here for more info. http://www.mapleglobal.com/
~Reagan Quotes~

September 25, 1987

Rep:
Level 91
hmm
want really good free ones?

so we start with crap:

muonline , now that's a good game for the rpg begginer that doesn't know that every misplaced stat is going to screw everything up
simply cause there is only `1 acceptable build per char there lol

2 hours later you'll be sick of it
so you might want ot try gunbound
now gunbound isn't a rpg more of a turn based shooter but it's fun, it gives you the hang of just how much equips can be useless without stats(which will be your true skills in this game)

so you are done with the noob training and you want to try a noob game
you go to maplestory, and see just how many annoying noobs are there.

2 weeks is the lifespan on this one assuming you realize there are better stuff

then you want to try a serious game ragnarok, find a private server using google (google ro private server) and the lifespan with a good server can hit 1 year

failing to find a good server or wasting the lifespan of this truely amazing game you are now left with a split

you have shattered galazy, which is more of tactics, you control an army of 6-12 units , build them up, set their equips, like a normal hero but 6 and many groups of them being inside a really big war

this game never gets boring in terms of "i'll never be back" i find myself going back there once a year or so for a while

fly for fun , with it's crappy name is a very fun rpg which allows you.. to actually fly!
nothing funner than flying over noobs who cannot fly yet
hmm... other than that it has so many quests and side quests you'll havea reason to kill for your entire gaming period, also got guilds and so on

and seal- which is sadly in every language but english ~.~
though there are english guides and some semi-acceptable english patches you could use, it will then partly lack community but it's gameplay is by far the best around.

lastly for passing the time from time to time a good action rpg will be space cowboy,  such horrible name but such fun playing it
you are basicly having a little flying... thingy... that looks mostly like airplanes but one of them looks like a tank, and you shoot stuff while omg flying

it's alot funner than ti sounds

that's my list of worthy to play  8)
holy shit my sig was big!

Sephiroth can ya gimme a link of a private server? :p

Gunbound .. sigh.. thats an oldie now.. play it for 2,1 years now.

R.O.S.E. still rocks, try it out ... (www.roseon.com, www.roseonlinegame.com)

Supervisor... For the real small things... and the finest stuff...
www.rpgs.nl
Woodcutting Xtreme: 94% Stuck on Error

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Some one mentioned Dofus is good. I haven't tried it. The only MMORPG I've ever played is runescape. I'm not into MMORPGs much.

Rep:
Level 91
Well, I'm looking for one completly free, one that is an adventure title. And one that isn't complicated.

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Inaru
Well, I'm looking for one completly free, one that is an adventure title. And one that isn't complicated.

seal online or flyff
gameplay(both pwn rose and everything else around but seal is just unmatched) vs community (a big con for seal, unless you speak japanese so flyff will be the solution, though you could find english speakers on seal)

seal - http://www.sealonline.co.jp/
flyff- http://english.flyff.com/
holy shit my sig was big!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
KNights ONline is a very good mmorpg...its actually big...but its still fun, new-user friendly, and ive only encountered one person who was rude...only problme is there alot of people who dont speak a wink of english...you get used to it though. google it.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Runescape is free and is fun, if you can stand the super ugly graphics.

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
This is more of a 3d chatroom but I spend a lot of time in
the online fighting chatroom Sherwood at maidmarian.com
nothing to learn and not much to do at all, but talking to people and forming armies is fun.
------------------------
The Scrolls of Time
------------------------
The final demo of the latest and
greatest action-rpg is here at last!
------------------------
Be among the first to experiance
what action battling in rm2k3
is really like!
-----------------------
Download the demo now at

http://www.bigupload.com/d=4609A0CB
------------------------

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Runescape is horrible. it has exteremly reptative gameplay and everybody calls you a noob, even if you're level 67.

Rep:
Level 91
Yeah. I'm not gonna play runescape. It's too stupid.

Rep:
Level 90
ok heres one dont flame me for this but its a 2d mmorpg its called terraworld google it everyone speaks english and all u manly do is press tab easy right u have to build up your skill like mining fighting and stuff like that u may like it but beware its full of pepole 12 and under ounce in a while u will met someone older who is a admin or mod in there so its there if u want to try
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 91
Sounds like what I am looking for. Easy, but big enough to keep me entertained.

Rep:
Level 90
glad i could help.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 91
I got the cilent, but then I relized something. Do I have to pay for it??

Rep:
Level 90
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 its free totaly free all u do is register than wait for an email with the code then bada bing bada boom your playing also beware of the 7 year olds calling u a noob lol jsut a warining.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 91
What this about a paypal account, then?

Rep:
Level 90
thats werid im not paying for mine maybe your at the wrong site your at terragaming.net im not paying for mine maybe u downloaded the wrong one?also did u downlaod the two-reborn client if not u need that one and i havent logged in to terra world in a while andi jsut deleted it yesterday maybe ahh i dont know maybe u clicked soemthign wrong.
Yay i got a zoo sort of