RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
please welcome kadoj the ultama game tester and true spammer

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah, but it's because that's you and it makes your posts funnier because we can't tell what the hell you're saying a lot of the times, anyways. XD Also, personality makes a difference. AND, this guy sounds like Homer in that one episode when he types on a type-writer and can't use "E"s

YOU USED ME!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 86
I'll slob on your knob like corn on the cob
Oh, people I'm the REAL kadojF2D I was hacked by my cousin when I fell asleep and he was spending the night, and he changed my pass and every thing! He made me look stupid and assy.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Oh, people I'm the REAL kadojF2D I was hacked by my cousin when I fell asleep and he was spending the night, and he changed my pass and every thing! He made me look stupid and assy.

Were not retarded, ANYONE can see when you just make up that someone hacked your account to make up for you looking retarded. You would have obviously figured out it earlier, and you would have had better grammar on the IRC, fucktard.

(10:48:27 PM) ***knobhonker honks Nightwolf's knob
(10:48:29 PM) Nightwolf: lets see how big this baby is.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
wtf has that quote gotta do with the topic

<\3 eva ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008

Were not retarded, ANYONE can see when you just make up that someone hacked your account to make up for you looking retarded. You would have obviously figured out it earlier, and you would have had better grammar on the IRC, fucktard.

Fucktard?
That's a new word we can use ! :P
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You didn't know about fucktard baafore?
Arlen is hot.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
No, actually.
I rarely use fucked up words. ;D
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Omg at school two days back, these people said the word "bitch" at least, literally, 50 times in one period. Anyways, yeah. Agreed with BZO. Anyone can make up a story to say they were not actually them. I was planning on doing that... After I was out of nublet stage.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

LOLOLOL
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 86

Ok, ask knobhonker he will tell you it's true. My cousin Is an assy prick who is trying to get me back from when I told him that his g.i.joes where alive in trying to kill us.

Every one here seems cool and I don't want to make enemy's with any one not even the cunt I am quoting.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Ok, ask knobhonker he will tell you it's true. My cousin Is an assy prick who is trying to get me back from when I told him that his g.i.joes where alive in trying to kill us.

Every one here seems cool and I don't want to make enemy's with any one not even the cunt I am quoting.

in before toy story =3

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
It takes A LOT of talent to become hated by a bunch of people in just your welcome thread. O_o

^ Fail

Rep:
Level 86
It takes A LOT of talent to become hated by a bunch of people in just your welcome thread. O_o

^ Fail

Fail, At what %? Was it 20%, 50%, 69%. What percent? are we talking almost d- or is it a 0

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

^ Fail

Fail, At what %? Was it 20%, 50%, 69%. What percent? are we talking almost d- or is it a 0

What?
almost d-? no for that its a god damn G  ;8

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

^ Fail

You quoted a fail with a fail. :tpg: That's like answering a question with another question.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Is this your cousin again? If it is keep him i like him more =D

Rep:
Level 86
No, my cousin doesn't know my new stuff he will never git in to my acc again. EVER!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer

See, if you don't want to make enemies, you shouldn't call someone a cunt, you 13 year old dickwad. Keep this up and you will be banned. <3

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

See, if you don't want to make enemies, you shouldn't call someone a cunt, you 13 year old dickwad. Keep this up and you will be banned. <3

I have just found respect for you.

Rep:
Level 86

I have just found respect for you.

who me? couldn't be. Then who?

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER :V

Rep:
Level 86
How dare you. you sick, sick, moo cow.

Rep:
Level 98
I'm pretty sure the respect goes to the last person in that quote.

ME.

(P.S. Your gay for men.)

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
Amelie: irc, go go go

Rep:
Level 86
I'm pretty sure the respect goes to the last person in that quote.

ME.

(P.S. Your gay for men.)

DAMN Why did arrow do that why?