RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Say something nice about the person /\ you

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I enjoyed your verbose post, and your cheerful avatar.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
/\ is a wonderful member that we enjoy having around. :3

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
/\ Has latin text on his profile. Guy must be...a fuckin...fuckin...lawyer.

Or some shit.

What?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
^ has great taste in avatars and banners.
:tinysmile:

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
^ is familiar and recognized as a good person to have around.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
^ is so awesome smart that I could actualy learn not to be so weird in front of others!!!
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I have nothing bad to say about /\, which is a very good thing for him.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
So many nice things could be said about ^, I don't even know where to start.
:tinysmile:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
/\ really likes //\\. I like //\\ also. I like /\.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
^  has a dodoria icon~!  DBZ fans rock my world.  <33

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
^ is friendly and social, especially for being relatively new.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
/\ knows a lot. /\ likes Omie. I like Omie.
/\'s game looks really good as well.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
/\ is small and yellow but has a heart of gold!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
^  You have nice toe nails.

:nogames:

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
^ Freaking amazing graphic artist.

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
/\ had the most longest used pic for as long as i've been on the forums. :3

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
^ Is observant

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
/\ is complimentary

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
/\ knows his place.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
/\ has a quote from majoras mask in his sig

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
/\ has a really good rep! :V

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
/\ discovered sarcasm!

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
/\ has minty breath.

I think.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I'd like to think so.
I brush 3 times a day!
/\ said I have minty breath.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Not really a compliment :/