RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Say something nice about the person /\ you

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
^ is caring and generous with his time.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
^ is a very friendly, diplomatic, cool and admirable guy.

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
^ has a funny avatar

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
^ is a great game maker :P
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
/\ is Tidus.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
^ Isn't gonna do a friggin' barrel roll.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
/\ Is a very talented person.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 75
^ is going to be part of a really great game

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
^ is new, bringing fresh opinions
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 76
Join project pentagram! I know where you live.
I shall kneel before our mighty lord /\. He is the greatest.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I love lemonpie.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 75
^ has a light head because* ^ likes cloudes

*no worries,no problems,...

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
/\ is a fun person. :3

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
/\'s avatar makes me smile.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
^ has a humble name.

Rep:
Level 75
^ is a good dancer

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
^'s mother is in here. Would you like to leave a message? I'll see that she gets it.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
/\ knows //\\'s mother.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 75
/\ knows what //\\ he knows to know that //\\ knows my mam so /\knows alot

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
^ Is a weird gamer so by that you know they are fun.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
/\ is just as weird.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
^ has his own taxonomic class now. Vive Vulpes!

Rep:
Level 75
^ has an awesome gun

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
/\ reminds me of a close friend o' mine

Rep:
Level 91
While I have never met you and know nothing of you, you set a good impression by your use of a shorterned "of" in writing, your +1 reputation, and your support of an RPG Maker project. Therefore, sir, or madame, I must say you are potentially alright.