RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Looking for web design practice

Rep:
Level 88
supsup
I'm sorry guys i don't know if this goes here or in advertisement so i guessed here.

Anyways, iv taken up web design but i cant get into it for some reason unless someone gives me a task. I was just wonder weather somebody need maybe a site layout or something done. You know, so i can practice, Just to let you know i suck like crap so, yeah. Thanks to anyone that can help
For Free Web Design, E-mail us at freewebdesign@gmail.com

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
if you need practice, looking for an assignment isn't what to do.

I probably have made 10-20 random sites on my to get the hang of things, and still I need help.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
supsup
My problem is not The Html but making the stupid images. I use gimp and i just cant get it down

Edit: actually i have Photoshop CS3 now
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 09:33:08 PM by sparten84 »

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Link provides tuts for making those stuff.
Photoshop Star
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
if it helps i can give you a type of company and a color and you can make a mock up site

Rep:
Level 88
supsup
Let me get some practice with photo shop and then I'll take you up on that offer  :D

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
The best way to get better at it is experiment yourself, nothing is better than experiance! You are using GIMP and Photoshop, so just try out the brush tool, or the other effects that can be used.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Don't forget to use filtering. ;D
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
green

car sales

Rep:
Level 88
supsup
that sounds easy enough.. but to make it fun I'm going to do a Chevy dealer and i think i will change it to silver but thanks a ton for the idea. A whole bunch of new ideas came along with it!

but now i have a question. When you make a site do you make the whole thing one image or do you make it piece by piece like make the header, save it. Then make the footer, save it. Then make the background, save it ECT.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 11:15:22 PM by sparten84 »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Pieces, always pieces. Then you can re-align them as you code. Standing proof: Right click almost any webpage and you'll get an option that reads, "Save background as...". ;8

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
supsup