RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mario Strikers Charged

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
So, I picked up Mario Strikers Charged today, and I'm more than impressed. Just about every other Mario sport game I've played has seemed completely childish. This one however, is a pretty awesome game. It may even be one of the top games for the Wii.

The controls are very easy to get the hang of. You shake the Wii remote to hit, which is pretty awesome. It feels so natural. The button controls are also simple.

The graphics could be better, and a couple of the field details look discusting. But, some of the graphics look good, such as the crowd. The crowd seems to all go together, forming thousands of Mario themed spectators. Nothing amazing, but it just stands out amongst the fields.

The difficulty of the game can be very easy, or really hard. I find the difference in two difficulty levels to be huge. Level two could be too easy for you, so you decide to switch to level three. Then you find level three to be very difficult. How could you go from a very easy difficulty, to not being able to make any shots? It's outrageous.

I have yet to play online, since I'm in a condo without Wi-Fi. But I will when I get back.

Now that you've heard a little mini review, who has the game? We should play online. :3

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I picked it up two days ago, you beat me to making this topic...I rented it the day it came out, and man, was the wifi laggy!!!! Then, I rented it again...and finally bought it.

Once I stop being lazy, I'll write down the Strikers friend code (Yes, retarded Nintendo made it and your Wii Code two different things...) and play ya.
I'm not too good....but, yeah, the difficulty is so weird...

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I picked it up two days ago, you beat me to making this topic...I rented it the day it came out, and man, was the wifi laggy!!!! Then, I rented it again...and finally bought it.

Once I stop being lazy, I'll write down the Strikers friend code (Yes, retarded Nintendo made it and your Wii Code two different things...) and play ya.
Doesn't it show the connection quality before playing your opponent?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Doesn't it show the connection quality before playing your opponent?

Yeah, but it's always changing. When I accepted the first wifi match, it was all stars, then during the game, I had to pull the power from my wii because it was so laggy.
Make sure you're not uploading; sending; downloading or torrenting any files while playing, and the same for the persons on the other end...seriously....

Rep:
Level 102
My first rant.
Fuck.
Playing season mode, I win, BUT THEN THE DIFFICULTY GOES UP AND SHIT OWNS ME I CAN'T SHOOT.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Hah, I got to match 10/10 in the crystal cup and I lost in a sudden death to Bowser...now I restart...

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
So, I picked up Mario Strikers Charged today, and I'm more than impressed. Just about every other Mario sport game I've played has seemed completely childish. This one however, is a pretty awesome game. It may even be one of the top games for the Wii.

The controls are very easy to get the hang of. You shake the Wii remote to hit, which is pretty awesome. It feels so natural. The button controls are also simple.

The graphics could be better, and a couple of the field details look discusting. But, some of the graphics look good, such as the crowd. The crowd seems to all go together, forming thousands of Mario themed spectators. Nothing amazing, but it just stands out amongst the fields.

The difficulty of the game can be very easy, or really hard. I find the difference in two difficulty levels to be huge. Level two could be too easy for you, so you decide to switch to level three. Then you find level three to be very difficult. How could you go from a very easy difficulty, to not being able to make any shots? It's outrageous.

I have yet to play online, since I'm in a condo without Wi-Fi. But I will when I get back.

Now that you've heard a little mini review, who has the game? We should play online. :3

Disgusting is with a g not a c.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 102

Err, it's a typo. ?_?

Hah, I got to match 10/10 in the crystal cup and I lost in a sudden death to Bowser...now I restart...
I keep doing that too. Right when I get to the elimination, the difficulty is amped up. It's as if they expect your skill to jump from beginner to expert in a day.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Err, it's a typo. ?_?

I keep doing that too. Right when I get to the elimination, the difficulty is amped up. It's as if they expect your skill to jump from beginner to expert in a day.

Yeah, and the challenges are the same, like, the brick house daisy one, or hat ever it be...insanely hard...

Rep:
Level 102
Apparently I'm bad at this game. I lost my first online series, only scoring one goal.

GET YOUR FRIEND CODE NOW.