RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A new game called Medival Suicide

Rep:
Level 87
Just so that you know I'm giving up on that Land Of Vruim garbage (got me in heavy
*mutters a bad word under his breath* with the Creation Asylum at http://www.creationasylum.net) so I'm sad to say I'm scrapping every idea I've ever had  ;9 and making a game with *whispers as quiet as he can the words: less file space* so I need a lot more spriting to do and need recruits fast (as I don't want to have to wait ages then give up just to do it myself and make another crappy game) I also am taking Ideas on what Everyone else thinks would be a good fighting/RPG game but must stick within my plan of the story. You can give me ideas for changing the story and I will choose to accept the changes you want made to the story plot or decline. I will put the original plot when I get some recruits.

P.S: Unlike my previous post I have not put those life threatening colours on. So I shall mention to everyone do not
(I repeat do not!) use the a yellow background of text with text colour green together! They give people seizures so do not use colours together (I forgot how to do it anyway)

Rep:
Level 87
Bump, please can someone reply

Rep:
Level 85
I gotta say, it's a good idea to start afresh.  :D

I know it's difficult to come up with ideas. I'm creating an animated series that took me over 5 years to plan out. Just the storyline and characters alone.  :P

Well, my point is, don't try to come up with an idea too fast. Just take your time, I think you could make some good games.

But it's a good idea to ask for the opinions on other peoples too! Honestly, I think a lot of gamers prefer deep storyline rpg games over endliess killing/etc.  :lol:

I'll be sure to check out your new project!  ;D

~HxS~
This is where a witty signature goes.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Year old necropost. Not cool.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Yeah, this barely escaped being moved into Abandoned Projects the last time. It should've been. I missed it because it was in Team/Tester Recruitment. It is now moved.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 02:23:27 PM by modern algebra »