RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] Down Models/Stasis Tube Edit/Character Battlers

Rep:
Level 87
Don't be daunted, I don't need 1 person to do all (though I would like the character battlers to be in the relativly same style or its gonna look wonky, same with the down models).

Ok, I want the down models, and the battlers for these characters (preferably in poses so I can edit in weapons, because I can do that much, I just suck at drawing people, lol):

And heres the Stasis Tube Piccy, I just want the top piece kind of toppled off and at an angle on either side, as for the one with the bluish energy shield(preferably only taking up to 96x64 pixels, 96 being length, and 64 height, which shouldn't be hard, because these are the original dimensions in reverse)
, please add in a few lightning bolts originating from a central point (like an impact zone), (and please try to keep the original dimensions for this one)

What you get:

Credit of course!

It will not be in the actual game thread, but in a word file that accompanys the game (and it will be updated with every new release, so if you go to play, and don't find your name in it, don't panic, it will be there in the next version).