RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
SMACK!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Idea time!

To replace the gap made by the loss of rep?

BADGES!

People could like, design badges and shit!

Plenty of people in the RM section hold contests and the like, right?

Well, say they make a few 7x7 or so images to represent various awards given to the contestants.

Then you could totally BRAG!

Just a thought.

Maybe you could also have ones for like, the RMRK awards!

Or the guy who's wasted the most time here!

Or the guy who's on IRC the most!

Or something else silly!

Intriguing!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Would I get a most immature member badge?  ;8
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
TOO LATE ARROW. BUT STILL AN AWESOME IDEA.  ;9
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wtf how does this rep system work?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I would have loved this idea... :(

I guess...

I would have just loved it :(
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I like this. Awards for : Most Hated Member (I better win this), Most Cursing Member (Better win this too), Most liked member, Best Member Overall, etc.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
there is an SMF plug in for awards in profile, if Roph has time I guess he could use that since it wont clutter the forums but is still viewable through profile.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
:D idiot of the month award. who shall we award that to i wonder

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Sounds like a decent idea..

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Not a bad Idea, it seems.

Let's start design shit!
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.