RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
OUTSIDE?!

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87
:P since we are all a bunch of computer addicted nerdy types, when was the last time you got out and did something?  Getting the mail/ newspaper doesn't count!

I did dees on saturday:

After teh miles and miles of hiking I get to here!

On the way down I tripped and now my ankle kinda looks like dis!

« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 05:14:58 PM by Kashii »

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
since we are all a bunch of computer addicted nerdy types

I disagree with you.

Anyway, Last time I was out was Sunday. I worked in the garden, and enjoyed the warm weather, even if we are in middle of September.(In sweden, we are)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'm a marching band nerd too you know -_-

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87

I disagree with you.

Anyway, Last time I was out was Sunday. I worked in the garden, and enjoyed the warm weather, even if we are in middle of September.(In sweden, we are)

The fact that you disagree with me proves I am right. I win. Zing.
Also, new rule, marching band doesn't count either.
Trombone playing monkeys. ( I say that with the highest regard, since I played trombone ;P.)

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Everyday when it doesn't rain I enjoy a spot of coffee with my friends downtown, it's quite the trip to the café, does that count ?_?
:taco: :taco: :taco:

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

I disagree with you.

Trombone playing monkeys. ( I say that with the highest regard, since I played trombone ;P.)

but I play saxophone?

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87
no u.

Go outside.

Now.

Endless you are Lisa Simpson sax doesn't cut it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I run from class to class ?_?
I play DDR ?_?

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

I disagree with you.

:o

Im not a nerd :'(

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Last time I went out was, I think, Thursday at the latest because I played in the park with my friends. That count? ?_? I walked there and stuff. Oh yeah, Friday, I walked to my friend's house (about .75 miles) and then walked to the nearby Elementary school for a thing and then walked back and stuff.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Day before yesterday, job interview
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I ride my bike 2 or 3 times a week~

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87

We have a winner!!

Roph, how did it go? Whut was eet for? Transfer you to US ? ;[[

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

We have a winner!!

Roph, how did it go? Whut was eet for? Transfer you to US ? ;[[
I think he used to do it daily before the terrible library invaded his time. D:

COME TO US! ;D

Rep:
Level 96
YES COME TO US

ME, SPECIFICALLY

<3

edit: I apologize. That was inappropriate behavior for a principal.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I go outside about every month or two.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I walked my dog around the park. :o (No that's not a euphemism =P)
:tinysmile:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Monday - Run alot, Swim
Tuesday - Weights, Swim
Wensday - Swim
Thursday - Swim
Friday - Run alot
Saturday - Sunday- Generally nothing

Rep:
Level 96
whatever, crackhead

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
There are many non-computer nerds/geeks/or whatever here. Anyways last time I was out was like today to play basketball.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
whatever, crackhead

i'M NOt oN CraCK aNYMoRe I sWeAr!!!!!!
:tinysmile:

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87
There are many non-computer nerds/geeks/or whatever here. Anyways last time I was out was like today to play basketball.

No.

Halo I want to eat your avatar.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I drive my bike to school everyday so I keep my figure >8]

But I wouldn't mind starting to play tennis ;-;, anyways today I walked to the pastry shop. I don't know if I gained anything else by that, other than weight.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
yesterday, I had to open the front door to let my cat in... that's like 10 feet OUTSIDE of my room.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&