RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Three Word Game

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
a common toothpick

Unless I say so, I'm using RPG Maker XP.

Rep:
Level 91
he always smiled
Il fait chaud, hein?
Life is very much like a donut; round on the outside, and a hole in the inside.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
yet always felt
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
sick, because of
Il fait chaud, hein?

Rep:
Level 92
seeing my face
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

he could breathe
Sephiroth wins......

Now time for his next opponent:

Current Project: Dark Castle
Maker: 2K3
Team:
Kupoman
The Moogle

mayonnaise. "Someone set
Projects currently under construction by Excidium Productions (Or whatever my group ends up being called):

Magus Excidium- Project Ambition- Still in database editing stage.

Magus Excidium 2- Project Revolution- Gotta make Excidium 1 first!

Dragoon.FTX- Unnamed Project- In the concept design stage; we don't know if we'll do ME 2 first, or if we'll do this one at all.

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
the table with

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
a couple of

Rep:
Level 91
carrot pies, dancing
Il fait chaud, hein?

Rep:
Level 92
around like chipmunks

< Zelda Fan Club

with big nuts
I'm such a flamer.  I know I am.  I love my flameable self.  Don't try to clean me because I'm especially flameable to Dove soap and any sort of window washers.

Rep:
Level 92
that cracked open

< Zelda Fan Club

on Dave England
I'm such a flamer.  I know I am.  I love my flameable self.  Don't try to clean me because I'm especially flameable to Dove soap and any sort of window washers.

Rep:
Level 92
then someone came

< Zelda Fan Club

Guess who's back
and burnt the

cock of dave

Rep:
Level 92
but profanity shouldn't

< Zelda Fan Club

die because it's

Rep:
Level 92
must be censored.

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Nonetheless a three-headed
Il fait chaud, hein?

Rep:
Level 92
demon named Friolaguka

< Zelda Fan Club

Guess who's back
the world would

Rep:
Level 92
then have to

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Il fait chaud, hein?