RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Actor Transfrering Question

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I have an actor have a choice. If he choses "yes" he goes to the next room. I gave him a starting position in the room. I also have a civilian NPC in there. I want the actor to not move, until the NPC comes up to him and talks to him. How would i got about doing this? Seems I have tried everything? Thank you

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
When hero touches..move event(NPC)...messages...choices...yes(then events below yes) no...(then events below no)....Thats how i did it.
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Well actually. As soon as the player does his room transfer. I want him to stop...I then want the NPC to walk over to him..Say what he wants to say.. Then the player can continue on. I wasnt to sure what you put there.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Set the trigger on the event to Autostart (or Autorun something like that.)

The player can't move until that event has finished. (Excluding special cases)