RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Perseus, the game... I'll show you the beginning!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hiya guys,

Im working with the old old old Rpgmaker2000 :)
But ill take out everything it has...

I will launch a game soon... some professional designers are working on it.

One of the special things is,,,, MORE THEN 40 DIFFERENT CLASSES to become or advance in!!!!

Here are sum... with some of them alrdy worked out completely!

I will update www.rpgs.nl soon and will put everything on it, including a good playable demo.

www.rpgs.nl isn't ready yet, so you can review the first thing at
http://www.geocities.com/perseus_wraith/Castle.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/perseus_wraith/Classes.JPG

A small castle

2 of the 4 (maybe 5) classes

Supervisor...

p.s. Check out www.rpgs.nl regulary to be the first one when you can download...[/img]

Supervisor... For the real small things... and the finest stuff...
www.rpgs.nl
Woodcutting Xtreme: 94% Stuck on Error

The castle looks nice. But personally that many classes would just seriously annoy the heck out of me!

Well its kinda complicated...

But on the other hand really easy..

When u become Bowman for example you can choose between two other classes when u reach lvl 10... after that it will advance every 10 levels...
But you can't choosse then.. .so..

Bowman... then u choose woodsman... than u can choosse Hunter..
then u automaticly become ravager and amazon...
so its not too hard... you don't really have to break ur brain on it.

(Sorry when my english is bad :P)

www.rpgs.nl

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
This should be in the Projects/Games forum.

I knew it was misplaced :s

www.rpgs.nl

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
*moved*

The castle looks nice but seriously needs much more detail. It's a good structure anyhow.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
I like the idea of classes, and that castle is really big. You have to make a really nice looking castle to be able to make it that big. I think it's ok.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 89
A little bit of criticism on that castle. Is there a reason why about 1/5 of it is hanging off into a black area? And as been stated before it needs to be more detailed.

However I do like the class structure you've got going there. Gives the player options throughout the game rather than sticking to one specific class.  8)

First. The castle is on of the smallest one I made.
Second. The part thats hanging in the sky (Not sea) is the back of the building.
Third. We are designing detailed stuff, but the things I make are only buildings, so I make the buildings, and one of my friends places the trees and all the smaller parts.
Fourth. ... Ish no fourth :p.

I'm working now on another SPECIAL thing...
The ability the cut tree's / stone's and make buildings ingame. :)
Match me!

www.rpgs.nl