RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[AVALIABLE]Show Time

Rep:
Level 86
Im Looking for some sorta script that you can Pick the Time then like idk if it would be a diff script then i need it to show the time... Please help Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 11:54:22 PM by Falcon »

One of the best rpg maker xp games ever!Try it out!
http://www.quintessence-tbv.com

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Could you speak English? It's literally impossible to make out what you said.

Rep:
Level 86
1.I need a quest the You pick time and it shows time.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,16921.0.html

Strike 1. Break another rule and you will face meh wrath.

Irock is right, I can't understand what the hell you're saying. Rewrite your entire post.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm scared of my grandma. Wouldn't you be?
Do you want it to display the real time or a time in-game? If it's in game, all you'd need is one variable that you manipulate with events and/or common events to change the time. And just make events that draw the variable on screen.

Rep:
Level 86
Falcon I already searched i couldnt find the topic and.

I want it to be you choose the time then it shows the time in the game you choose

Rep:
Level 91
Why the hell does everyone immediately think I'm talking about searching?

You have one strike, at strike two I get enraged. You broke rule #6, which requires you to use tags.

I'm sorry, but you're being way too vague, we get that you want to choose a time. If you want your request finished, you need to use more than one damn sentence! I for one hate it when I finish a request and the request has more features they want, which they forgot to mention in their post.

Rep:
Level 87
Falcon, don't you know that's the way of the programming world?  You give the client what they asked for and then they tell you what they really wanted :)

Red Blood - I am coming up with several variations to what you want, of which any, or none, could be correct.

You want the player to be able to choose the time.  Is this at the start of the game, at a particular point in the game, should they be able to change the time within the game once they've set it?  How do you imagine them doing this - via a menu, by speaking to an NPC, any other ideas?
You want the player to be able to see the time they selected.  Do you want this displayed on the screen itself all the time, or should they have to do something (go to a menu, speak to an NPC, "look" at a clock) to see the time?
How should the time pass - is it real time, an hour of play is a day, what?

Perhaps if you explain what you plan to do with it, anyone who is willing and able to help you will have a better idea of how you need to implement it and therefore how to write it for you.

I'm sorry Falcon - I've let you down again.  Just can't bring myself to curse.  Feel free to add one if it will make you feel a little better :) 
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.

Rep:
Level 88
1.I need a quest the You pick time and it shows time.

Maybe something about a timed quest? Sorry, I'm just trying to help clear things.

(Red Blood, is English not you main language? If so, I understand your difficulty.)

Rep:
Level 91
Yes Shaz, the client is allowed to change their mind. But if I'm not getting paid, I'm not going to do extra work for their fault.

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
2 + 2 is a math problem, NOT 4.
He wants a script so you can pick what time it is like in Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal, and then it keeps on going.  Simple, just have the "initial" time be increased by "Graphics.frame_count/Graphics.rate."  That is what you wanted, yes?
If you are reading this, the government of the U.S.A. is currently planting a chip in your brain.
People like decreasing my Rep. In fact, people like decreasing most others people's rep.