RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
sorry Rmrk

Rep:
Level 86
Im R is teh Pwn3g.....me!(>^.^)======0(/#.#)/you
yea it has been Geno this whole tiem...Im sorry for what i did i knew it would be easy for
ya to fix what i did.(some1else B4 me got banned for it)I didnt make glenn as a dupe acc...
The fact is that Geno0 was banned...What i think is unfair is that B4 he banned
me he didnt give me a chance to appeal or give reason..Im sorry for everything
i've done..i never knew dupes wernt allowed and Dont know how to recover lost acc...
and i know u wernt banned sword..I checked in teh banned list u were banned once for child p0rn lol
and I am not a tard arrow...but sorry RMRK and all who occupy this....I never ment any harm
Dont bother banning this IP it wont work.....How do u think i got on..
If it would be ok for me to get back on..(for i have almost finised a game)And undelete
Geno0....But if not oh we'll life moves on sorry for doing this...BTW dont delete this
Acc..its my friends older brother..I used his pic..its in greyscale...Sorry...

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
wiat hwo r u?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
If you're sorry, I guess I can't call you a retard for what you did. That would imply you didn't know what you did was wrong. I doubt you'll be allowed back in though. Not my decision, just telling it like it is.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Geno? oh yeah, and also i second what Arrow said though i didn't understand much of it.
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
If you're sorry, I guess I can't call you a retard for what you did. That would imply you didn't know what you did was wrong. I doubt you'll be allowed back in though. Not my decision, just telling it like it is.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Am I the only one that really doesn't care what Geno did or how annoying he allegedly was?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
No one really does, but on the other end of the computer he's still a living creature. And besides, if we give him what he wants, well...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Geno spammed a lot, and was totally incoherent in almost all his posts. Hell, I didn't even bother trying to read the original post in this thread. I distinctly remember a thread for a game in VG, where his sole contribution to the thread was "I WANT A WII <several dumb emoticons>" He seems like a good kid, he just has to do a better job of figuring out which posts are worth posting.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Geno would be better if:
1) He typed with correct grammar and punctuation and crap. I mean, this ain't the IRC so treat it like such.
2) Spam less, which he did do once he became Glenn.