RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Katamari Damacy discussion topic

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
OMFG I LOVE THIS GAME

ROYAL RAINBOW

I just beat Make a Star level 4. I also made Corona Borealis, albeit poorly.

This game is harder than it looks!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 02:27:46 AM by Arrow-1 »

Rep:
Level 87
Katamari Damacy, eh? Yeah, that's a really fun game. Sadly though, I've only played about an hours worth of it... I was watching my brother play it with his friend though, and multiplayer seems pretty cool. You actually have to work with your friend, you know? At least it seemed like that.

Rep:
Level 96
I'm stuck on make a star level 6. :P

And it is a LOT of fun. Rent it if you can, for sure.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 07:01:32 PM by Arrow-1 »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Most awesome game ever.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
I just beat make the moon. Its fun and you have to make the Katamari  300m although i can get to 750m. Im just not good at making any of the constellations.

Rep:
Level 96
I suck at this game. :(

I can't beat make a star 7!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Anyone every get celestial on a level? You know, where towards the end two angels start hovering around you?

That means you're awesome.

:tinysmile::tinysmile: