RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rpg maker Alpha

I heard about this RPG maker.Does anyone know what it is?It still remains a mystery to me.Is it new.Or is it old?

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
pardon... there are lots of versions that exist:

rpg maker 95
rpg maker 2000
rpg maker 2003
rpg maker xp

the playstation version (its cool but it makes my arm ache typing characters in using a d-pad)

and a dodgy un translated rpg maker 3d(no idea)

if theres another version i would like to ehar about it

also alpha refers to a stage of a project games programs etc. uaually go through

alpha test,beta test,omega test.,.. etc

Rep:
Level 89
The Second Rpg Maker for the PS2 sucks!
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I played the PS1 Rpg Maker and I didn't like how it worked. But I Wubs Xp.

Rep:
Level 91
There's no RPG alhpa. Where did you hear about that?

Rep:
Level 90
~
Theres an MMORPG Maker in Japanese and some old 95 translated to english tactical RPG Maker :/

Never heard of an RPG Maker Alpha though,

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
No worries.

Quote from: Zxmelee's Findings
Included with the first printing of RPG Maker 2003 is RPG Maker Alpha, an RPG Maker application designed for the NTT DoKoMo 503 (i-mode compatible) cell phone.

With RPG Maker Alpha, it is possible to use all the basic functions that make a game, such as switch management, shops, battles, and the like. To make it easier to tailor your game to a specific cell phone, RPG Maker Alpha can be set for 10K mode or 30K mode. In 10K mode, not all event commands can be used and only one character may be in the party at once. In the 30K edition, not only can you use all event commands, but you can also set vehicles such as ships and airships, and have a party of up to three characters.

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
Quote from: DeathTrooper
Theres an MMORPG Maker in Japanese and some old 95 translated to english tactical RPG Maker :/

Never heard of an RPG Maker Alpha though,

whoa, i didn't know they made an MMORPG Maker? thats cool. if only you can use RMXP and have online connectivity.

Yes there is an Alpha..
I saw on a poll from enterbrain which one do you like best..
And melee just found it for me. Thank you for not posting "Wow ive never heard of Alpha!"

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
No problem, my senses never fail me.

Wow this 1 post made so many Discoveries...
Of a MMORPG maker..
I never heard of it either. I will hve to do more studying on  enterbrain