RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Join RPGU!

Rep:
Level 86
edit: recruiting reviewers and writers

Hello!

RPGUnleashed?
RPGUnleashed is a community completely dedicated to RPG Makers like RMXP and RM2K3. We started out as a simple black & white website with a simple forum and a few members on free hosting...Now we have a very good website with lots of features and an active forum. Our forums have crossed 1300 posts count within just 25 days of re-launching, with almost 100 members.

In addition, RPGU has partnered with "The Lost Element" RMXP-game project for mutual support.  TLE is an ambitious project making excellent progress toward its ultimate goal of being one of the greatest RMXP games ever produced.  It will feature entirely custom graphics and music, a compelling story, and innovative features.  The TLE dev-forums are located here and the RPGU project-thread is here.

Our website currently has the following features:

* An article system, where you can submit your games, resources, reviews and tutorials.
* User Panel, Where you can see the approval status of your submissions and edit your profile.
* Resource Uploader
* Integrated forum, no need to register again on the forums.
* And loads more...

Features in-progress:

* RPGU Official eZine
* Section for games in development.
* Game dev logs.

We, The RPGU TEAM made a lot of effort in bringing up this website, and would like people here to join us and give us some feedback on our website. Thanks a lot for spending your time reading this!  :happy:

Link: http://www.rpgunleashed.net/
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 10:12:20 AM by solid_snake »

Rep:
Level 86
*bump  ;D (I guess nobody noticed this topic :-\)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
73 veiws say they did, but your site is pretty much 100% bang on the standard cookie cutter new "revolutionary" RPG Maker site/forum combo.
bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Mmm.... cookies. Anyways, what's the "standard yummy slasher noo "revolutionary" RPG Maker site/forum comboz"?

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
What they said. It's not special or anything. The site has little content, so it doesn't matter if it's nicely presented on the site's resource page or whatever.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
It's funny how most of these sites advertised here are "looking" for staff members. Sounds more like trying to attract members to get the almighty mod powers.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
From reading this page:

http://www.rpgunleashed.net/forums/index.php?topic=108.0

this new member for the member award for being the first to post 50 posts in a day. :P
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 86
Its was my mistake trying on make this topic here. Please delete this topic as well as my account.

Regards,
Solid_Snake

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Hah, no comeback or anything? If you can't even argue against us, then it appears we're right.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Its was my mistake trying on make this topic here. Please delete this topic as well as my account.

Regards,
Solid_Snake

how come? we were just commenting on the site, maybe take what we said to heart and use it to help the place. ^^
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Also, if you were planning on joining just to advertise, then >:(

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Lol why are all of your topics locked?

Rep:
Level 86
Just to show that I argue well:

What they said. It's not special or anything. The site has little content, so it doesn't matter if it's nicely presented on the site's resource page or whatever.

A site doesnt get huge content just after just weeks of launching....Thats why I've decided to advertise.
The only thing I could do so far is to make the site look visually attractive. The rest is upto the members.

It's funny how most of these sites advertised here are "looking" for staff members. Sounds more like trying to attract members to get the almighty mod powers.

Now what is the use of this board? Advertising! I dont see anything funny in recruiting staff members because thats what we need now. And I dont neet to attract members to get "almighty mod powers" because I am the admin.

From reading this page:

http://www.rpgunleashed.net/forums/index.php?topic=108.0

this new member for the member award for being the first to post 50 posts in a day. :P

Nouman, I thought you had some brains.... The award is not for posting 50 posts in a day...thats considered spamming in my opinion. Actually its a weekly award for members who completes 50 posts. These techniques
are used by new sites for becoming more active.

Thats it. I dont want to force anyone to join RPGU. Join if you feel you can contribute something.

Rep:
Level 102

Now what is the use of this board? Advertising! I dont see anything funny in recruiting staff members because thats what we need now. And I dont neet to attract members to get "almighty mod powers" because I am the admin.
You don't need more staff, you need better trained staff. Your co-admin followed me for an hour while I spammed the hell out of that place, deleting my posts. If he would have had a lick of sense, he would have banned me. If he doesn't have the ability to ban, you should have given your co-admin the power. Your staff is untrained, and uneducated, and his solution to a spammer was locking every topic.

Rep:
Level 86

You don't need more staff, you need better trained staff. Your co-admin followed me for an hour while I spammed the hell out of that place, deleting my posts. If he would have had a lick of sense, he would have banned me. If he doesn't have the ability to ban, you should have given your co-admin the power. Your staff is untrained, and uneducated, and his solution to a spammer was locking every topic.

You sucker! I already have you banned. And dont think just because you just expressed your jealousy in some way or the other, we are gonna quit. And yeah its about time you give up your homosexual pranks and do something to keep your bones straight.  8)

And what would be your reaction to a uneducated spammer if you dont have the ability to ban? just lock up all the topics...thats it you uneducated idiot.

Spamming is just a way of expressing your jealousy and frustation....and we just dont care...

Rep:
Level 102

You sucker! I already have you banned. And dont think just because you just expressed your jealousy in some way or the other, we are gonna quit. And yeah its about time you give up your homosexual pranks and do something to keep your bones straight.  8)

And what would be your reaction to a uneducated spammer if you dont have the ability to ban? just lock up all the topics...thats it you uneducated idiot.

Spamming is just a way of expressing your jealousy and frustation....and we just dont care...
Jelousy and frustration? Nah, I did it because I was bored. There's nothing to be jealous of. You have unsuccessful message board, with an underpopulated members list, that you made, hoping to get a bunch of members that look up to you as administrator. You seem to be getting pretty mad. That really makes me glad that I did it. I hope you have nightmares about it. I hope you shit a hole through your pants. You seem to be the one frustrated.
lol wannabe RMRK
Also, I would just wait it out, and allow the admin to delete his account and posts. Not like there are any members to be affected by the spam.

Also, I didn't expect you to quit because I spammed your place for a little bit.

Also, I'd expect you would have me banned. You're not THAT ignorant.....I don't think.

Also, using a random word like "homosexual" to describe a "prank," is just lol.

Also, I'm uneducated? You're the one that made an RPG Maker forum, hoping it would end up like RMRK. And you didn't give an administrator the ability to ban? even super mods here have the ability to ban. It's just asinine to not give them that ability.

Also, spamming is a way to get a quick lol.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 07:39:57 AM by Irock »

Rep:
Level 86

Jelousy and frustration? Nah, I did it because I was bored. There's nothing to be jealous of. You have unsuccessful message board, with an underpopulated members list, that you made, hoping to get a bunch of members that look up to you as administrator. You seem to be getting pretty mad. That really makes me glad that I did it. I hope you have nightmares about it. I hope you shit a hole through your pants. You seem to be the one frustrated.
lol wannabe RMRK
Also, I would just wait it out, and allow the admin to delete his account and posts. Not like there are any members to be affected by the spam.

Also, I didn't expect you to quit because I spammed your place for a little bit.

Also, I'd expect you would have me banned. You're not THAT ignorant.....I don't think.

Im not the one to have nightmares as you have in your gay dreams. And i dont shit a hole through my pants as you did in your fathers armchair. Talking to a kid like you was the worst thing I ever did.

Rep:
Level 102

lol wannabe RMRK

Im not the one to have nightmares as you have in your gay dreams. And i dont shit a hole through my pants as you did in your fathers armchair. Talking to a kid like you was the worst thing I ever did.
YO MAMMA SO FAT SHE PLAYED POOL WIT THE PLANETS
:V :V :V :V :V :V

Rep:
Level 86

lol wannabe RMRK

I feel sorry for your momma....and you are such a dumb idiot that you copy & paste jokes from stupid sites...
Now everyone knows whos frustated and jealous! sheesh using 30pt font size to express his feelings!

Rep:
Level 102

lol wannabe RMRK

I feel sorry for your momma....and you are such a dumb idiot that you copy & paste jokes from stupid sites...
Now everyone knows whos frustated and jealous! sheesh using 30pt font size to express his feelings!
Ahah.
I was mocking the way you are making unnecessary insults about a problem that's been resolved. You really aren't the sharpest tool en the shed. :\

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Now can it be locked time plz....

Rep:
Level 102

Rep:
Level 86
Just dont make stupid posts as you know you are the one whos screwed now :D
And as I said, Talkin to a kid like you was the dumbest thing I ever did!  

Rep:
Level 102
Screwed? What do you mean screwed? YOU DON'T THINK I'LL GET BANNED?
Mm, yes I'm a kid. A kid who has allot more intelligence than the likes of you.

Oh I get it.
DON'T SPAM THESE FORUMS!!!!
DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING RESOURCES!!!!

I'm tired. I should really be getting some sleep.

Rep:
Level 86
THIS ENDS HERE NOW!