RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker Memories: XP and Game Maker Community.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
http://www.rm-memories.net/index.php?act=idx

RPG Making Memories is a A friendly community, based on RPG Maker XP and Game Maker. Our goal is to become a good community, were all like to be. We are also a public forum, so you can talk about anything you want. Like all other forums, you can post your games here, or your resources. If you are tired of RPG Making, you can go to our public board, where you can discuss anything, from music to Video Games.

Also, this is the home for my tutorials and my resources. You are free to share your resources and tutorials here as well.

Hope this sounds like a good place. And if you want, you are free to join.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 06:42:26 PM by Zhuge Liang »

Rep:
Level 87
~Be Cool~
Cool, i'll join :)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I joined. It looks nice. Hopefully, it will become popular.

Rep:
Level 89
Thx ;) I hope it will become populare, since that's my goal.

Some graphic things is soon done. The banner was finished yesterday, and the graphical designer is working on a new, that we will use later.

The button graphics is not done yet. We have the graphics, but they aren't done yet.

Hope more people will join soon.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I registered, I could help be a graphics designer if you want. You've already seen some of my signature work. See my post on your forums :)

Rep:
Level 89
I have seen it. Thank you for joining :)

Rep:
Level 89
Here's some updates from the site.

Shoutbox is up for service. Our website coder has made it to work, and now, you can use it.

The staff team is done now. We aren't looking for anymore staff members at the moment.

My tutorials has been posted on the site. My resources will soon be up also. Check for updates.

So, the site only needs members now. Feel free to join.

Rep:
Level 89
Some News.

The forum has moved to a real domain. During problems with the transfer, we were unable to transfer all old post and members from the old forum. All members who's already registered need to register again. We are sorry for this.

As for others, you are free to join the site. New Link will be posted in the first post.

Thank you.

Rep:
Level 89
Interesting forum, but I am already a member....Noob Saibot. Feel my warm fussy feeling.

Rep:
Level 89
The forum has a new skin, bought by Noob Saibot. Check it out.

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
You guys should get someone to go through and proof read for you.  I went on the site for a total of 2 minutes and found quite a few.

"Stafff" = Staff
"Templet" = Template
"Registred" = Registered.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 10:23:52 PM by Jalkson »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
must register to view content D:
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I have fixed some spell errors. I will tell Noob to correct error as well. We are sorry for the spelling errors, and hope you will join eitherway.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 07:14:22 PM by Zhuge Liang »

Rep:
Level 89
hey it was late when I made those changes. Blame a guy for being half asleep.

Rep:
Level 89
Okey, here's the deal.

The real domain site is gone, and I don't know why, and I can't solve the problem. I have revived the Invisionfree forum, and hope that members will find back to the site. The link is here.

http://z11.invisionfree.com/RMmemories/index.php?act=idx

Rep:
Level 89
The forum has been down for a time now. But now, the forum is on a new server, and the site is re-named to "RPG Maker Memories". Here's the new link.
http://www.rm-memories.net/index.php?act=idx

Maybe I shouyld explain two new functions of this forum.

The Members Team Function.

This system if for people who are making a project with a Team. You can make a forum and post in it,
add and remove team members, edit permissions for the team members, and so on. I will post some screenshots so you can see what I mean.

As you can see, you will be able to manage your won project team.

E-Mail Login
This is a function that will happen when you join and be active, your very own e-mail account will be made.

Like mine here.
zhugeliang@rm-memories.net
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 09:12:07 PM by Zhuge Liang »