RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
MHO Ultra Mega

Rep:
Level 87
"Cogito ergo sum"
Name:           MHO Ultra Mega
URL:              http://www.mhoultramega.com
Webmaster:  Memor-X (Maverick Virus Hohenhein)

MHO Ultra Mega is a Megaman/Anime/RPG site and is also the one and only home of the Mema Hunters

i am the head of the Mema Hunter but i don't work on the site alone, my second in command Div IX (Chaos Mistress) works on VBTips for Megaman and is getting into the prosess of makeing some RPGs

Anime:
slowly but steadily we're setting up an anime section which will have fan made wallpapers, Character Profiles and if and when i get the time, series based RPGs (very big if, i migth not, all depends on what i have planed)

RPGs:
the Mema Hunters are game makers/programers/whatever else i forgot to add, i make RPGs in my free time and are avalible to download in the games section, currently we have

• Black Core Demo

and the following are in the works
  • Black Core
  • Megaman Battle Guardian I: Hunters of Memory
  • Angel Core
  • Chaos Wars: Resurection (Div's Project)

we will have more games up as time gose on

Megaman:
Fan Art, Fan Wallpapers, Fan Fictions, reviews, Div's VBTips, also this is the place to watch Megaman Battle Guardian and play download the Megaman Battle Guardian games, one of the main reasons why the site was created

some of the things we have are

• a working forum
  • other programs that you can download
  • Reploid Wars TCG (coming soon)

also, we are taking up positions for the Project Battle Guardian team, more details on the forum, we will also hold contests that'll allow you to make a character for one of our games, there is normaly 1 for every game (except for the Megaman Battle Guardian Games), so come on over and join up to the forum
(NOTE: currently we're looking for spriters of Project Battle Guardian, if your a good spriter then check out the forum, details next update (between the 26th and 29th of August) all members of the team will be game testers for the game)

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
The background image really needs work, try to make it not repeat.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
image sizes are huge, might want to kick em down a bit to help people load.

Also if I may, I think you should get a new template for your site. It's sorta bland, but you can find some cool ones here:

http://www.oswd.org/

good luck with your site :D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun