RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Skill Script Request

Rep:
Level 87
Can someone make me a few skills script.

Example: Fire, ice, water, etc

Iam using them on the XAS (battle system) script

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Could you be any less vague?

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
AFTER HOURS OF SCRIPTING, I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER.

Okay, you like, open the skill menu, then you can like, see an element checkboxes at the right. Then with my awesome script, YOU CLICK ON THE SKILL BOXES AND THE SKILL IS ELEMENTAL.

It's such an awesome script you don't even need to insert it.

Seriously though, moo's right, we have no idea what the fuck you want.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Also, you should try putting this in the "Script Requests" forums where you request the scripts. (Actually don't, I just request a move) And once you go in there, you should maybe take a look at this:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,16921.0.html

Especially the third item. The quality of your post in grammar, spelling, and how clear it is gives a good boost on people taking up your request. If no one know what the eff you want, I don't think many people are going to help you out here.

Rep:
Level 87
More specfic. Iam looking for a skill script for my abs.

Like for my character to use skills such as fire(example: I hit C = actor uses skill fire)

But it has to be a custom animation that can target the enemy.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Don't scripted ABSes have a built-in function like that? And if there aren't many elements, you can simply event this.

Rep:
Level 87
My abs script has a few. But I need a few more. And it cant be evented. Besides events cant target and enemy. (meaning they can shoot from any direction and hit god knows who)

Can you make me a few more?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
fiddle around with it yourself.
I've seen the script it's not that hard.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
Sry for necro-posting, but wouldn't it just be easier to tell her where to get something like that, than to critisize her? I mean if you've found it Namckor, then shouldn't you tell her where? This IS a request right?
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
the fact of the matter is it takes very little actual effort to
go into the scripting, follow the instructions, and create a skill
if you're not going to put the effort into using a system taht requires effort
then why bother using it?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon