RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bank System Demo

Rep:
Level 89
Eye of the tiger!
This is for peoples who want a bank system in their game. Just go into it and have a play around with the events. Thanks to slipknot for the message system.

Click here to download.

"It wasn't me, a racoon jumped through the window, onto the chair, over my shoulder, through the living room and into the kitchen. The racoon stole the cookies from the cookie jar!" - Jerry and Cheese

Rep:
Level 89
Thanks, this'll help my game.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
pyro, can i have the script for the talking (with persons name above?)
well its a really cool bank and it will help me with my new game 9.9/10

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
i cant open it for some reson

Rep:
Level 89
Or you can just go to rmxp.net and download Sephirothspawn's advanced banking script...it allows different types of bonds...interests rates or whatever.

:O_o:

http://www.rmxp.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=30082&hl=banking

Woah that is crazy Viper! Why would a person need that much?I mean its a game for gods sake

Rep:
Level 89
Because maybe you need to pay off debts like in Animal Crossing.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
It's alright.
I think making them calling a common event (bank system) would be a better idea as you this are making just 1 bank module that you call easily call from normal events.

Rep:
Level 90
Zxmelee and I are currently working on a more advanced banking system. Its really sloppy right now, but there will be some pretty cool stuff on there. Im eventing and Zxmelee is making ideas because im young and dont know what banks can do XD. It should be done tonight =]
Zxmelee says: I FUCKED A CHICK GEEZ
Neko says: I doubt it was a girl
Neko says: Was "she" working the corners?
Zxmelee says: Well, I was lying...
Zxmelee says: but, oh man. They were all over me
Neko says: With a few bucks
Neko says: That hapens

Pwnzorz'd

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
What about using variables containing the text.
You should just increase the max amount of switches to 5100 or something instead of 5000. (Game_Switches)
You could make it with simple scripting and the rest pure eventing.
You should make a call script with "$game_variables[5001] = 'something'" and later print it out with (as a message text) \V[5001].

You should of course not use this if you really want to script the bank.

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Mental
Woah that is crazy Viper! Why would a person need that much?I mean its a game for gods sake

I love it, I could throw in the option to take out loans so the player could afford some better weapons and armour...purchase bonds and watch them mature, gain interest on your savings in the bank. It's great  :D

Rep:
Level 91
hmm...
scripts for banking? lol
events rule, that's about it.

this banking system is nothing unusual and could easily become better =\

we need better eventers around here =\
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I made a banking system that sounds almost exactly what Zeriab is suggesting >_>
:tinysmile: