RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Random restarts,

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I made a topic about this like 4 moths ago, but it sorted itself out, 2 weeks ago i had to wipe the computer, and since then when my mom uses the comp, on her name it restarts randomly, and she will be running msn only, on mine i can be running the comp at full force and it wont give up, now she's blaming me and downloading illigle shit, and wants me to stop, please halp?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Create a new account, test that out? if it does it on that, then yeah it's something because of you or whatever, probably. If it doesn't, then it's unique to her account, in which case check running processes and stuff ?_? and try spoybot, ccleaner, the usual etc ~
bringing sexy back

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
You have a fucked up stick of RAM.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Well it's a gig of it, :V

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
:( i hate parents and their... dont do anything on the pc attitude. I used to be stuck with a limited account on the old comp :'(. ive returned the favour to my parents though. they cant use my computer unless they use the guest account which has a size quota of 50mb :p

tell her your trying to fix it. if that doesnt work make it out to be her fault :D
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 05:08:47 PM by <a href= »

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
Try removing a random stick of RAM until it stops restarting. :magic:

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Try removing a random stick of RAM until it stops restarting. :magic:

You want me to remove a gig of ram, to stop it restarting ???