RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dance kind of script

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Recently I started a dancing game, http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20123.0.html, and without one script the game cannot go on. I need a script that plays a song I select and arrows come from below to above and then you have to press. If hit very accurately, you get a Perfect, if hit quite near, Great, if a little bit off, Good, if 1 cm after or before the arrow reaches the place you need to hit, Bad, if not even close, Miss. Basically I need a script that is like a dancing game. Oh yes, and during the song plays, player cannot move but the script should randomly change the character sprite to him dancing....maybe say I create a character name aikawa_random001,aikawa_random002,aikawa_random003 then it would randomly pick one of those character set and change the char sprite to it...
Screenshot but of course not 3D in game:
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
No rain, no rainbow.
nice device ;)
i like game like Dance Dance Revolution or In the Groove ;)

i find one game like DDR-style on RPG Maker XP
http://www.66rpg.com/htm/down300.htm
Sorry for my stupid English, I'm from Slovakia :)

Craftknight's rule
Story: 23%
Maps: 4%
Systems: 5%

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
What do you mean nice device?
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
try using an abs with ranged weapons, then having to fire at the arrows, which could be a string of enemies that make up the arrow and the surrounding area, maybe have skills activated by the arrow keys that have insane velocity to simulate the pressing keys, and have certain 'arrow' skills only effect certain arrows by having element efficiencies on the arrows and skills

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Check hbgames.org, I believe someone did this.