RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Less Activity

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Sad to say, but Im probably going to be less active probably after this week. Most because that I joined a community project, that will help me get a job, and it's going to take most of my free time.

I will still be active most of the time, but would probably not be so much active like before:(

But we will see what the future has for me. REMEMBER, Im not leaving. I will try to be active as much as I can, but I would probably get a job soon, and we will see how that affects my activity.

And also, dont' remove my RMRK Advance status because of this. Even if I will be lesser active, I will help as much as I can when Im active. I will probably be more active at night and on the weekend. And this will not affect my secret project. 8)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
peace dude, and don't worry about your membership to RM advanced, it won't get removed  ;)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
See you later, walligator.
Arlen is hot.